Day 3 !!!

Miss-B

Got up this morning with a raging headache. I've drank loads and taken a couple of anadin:rolleyes:.

3 days in and slowly getting over the fact that I won't be eating solids for the forciable future.

Think i'll go for a lie down now and see if this headache goes:cry:

Hope your head gets better, i found day 3 the toughest..i didn't leave the house at all, just stayed on the sofa with a blanket, coffee and this forum but i promise you by day 4 or 5 you'll be feeling so so good. Just get through today and you'll be fine.x

hope you feel better soon hon. battle through it. you'll be so proud of yourself :)

good luck hun its the start of a new life for you you can do it and it does get easier xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks aimee for the encouragement, i'm determined to stick with it and can't wait to fit in my smaller clothes. xx

How are you feeling today? I'm on day five - felt really weak and ill day three and had to lie down - felt 100% better on day four - stick with it!!!

Clare

I had the bad head on day 2 it was awful but was gone the next day, each day further into cd you get it gets a little easier, good luck hunni.xx

yeah Day 3 was hard, as mentioned before just take it easy and sleep. It dies get better. I was having headaches everyday before CD but for a month now I have not had one .

Back