Day 3 !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Miss-B, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Got up this morning with a raging headache. I've drank loads and taken a couple of anadin:rolleyes:.

3 days in and slowly getting over the fact that I won't be eating solids for the forciable future.

Think i'll go for a lie down now and see if this headache goes:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Hope your head gets better, i found day 3 the toughest..i didn't leave the house at all, just stayed on the sofa with a blanket, coffee and this forum but i promise you by day 4 or 5 you'll be feeling so so good. Just get through today and you'll be fine.x
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

hope you feel better soon hon. battle through it. you'll be so proud of yourself :)
  5. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Thanks airgirl & abz, I feel a lot better now:)
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

am glad to hear it hon :)
  7. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

good luck hun its the start of a new life for you you can do it and it does get easier xxxxxxxxxx
  8. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Thanks aimee for the encouragement, i'm determined to stick with it and can't wait to fit in my smaller clothes. xx
  9. clare louise

clare louise Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    How are you feeling today? I'm on day five - felt really weak and ill day three and had to lie down - felt 100% better on day four - stick with it!!!

10. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

I had the bad head on day 2 it was awful but was gone the next day, each day further into cd you get it gets a little easier, good luck hunni.xx
  11. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

yeah Day 3 was hard, as mentioned before just take it easy and sleep. It dies get better. I was having headaches everyday before CD but for a month now I have not had one .
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.