Day 3

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Emmalauren8, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Emmalauren8

Emmalauren8 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(21.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    Hey guys.. hope your all getting on ok. Todays my 3rd day and have been feeling really rubbish, my eyes went really blurry a while ago and couldnt see very well for about half an hour, and just feel sick too. Was just wandering if anyone knew how long this would last for :confused: Im not even tempted to give up, just hope it gets better soon! :sigh: ....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Day 3 seems to be the worst. Im on Day 4 and feeling better, although still woozy. Just look forward to the weigh in, it'll be worth it!

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    day 5 was the worst for me. give it a couple of weeks hun and you will feel great xx

5. lee007

lee007 Full Member

i felt totally rubbish for the first 3 days. after this i tested my pee and i was in ketosis and started to feel a lot lot better. stick with it hun and keep glugging the water x

6. denajane

denajane Full Member

i felt my worse on day 2-4 im day 5 now and feel much better my head fog had cleared and i feel more like myself it will pass keep it up xx

7. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I too have been feeling really rubbish today and it's my day 3 so hopefully it'll get better in the week now-

8. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Felt wobbly, muggy headed etc like I had a hangover...so told myself you have got over hangovers you will get over this lol......day 8 now feeling great:)

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another day or 2 and you'll feel great, just hang in there babe! The onset of ketosis sounds just round the corner, be prepared for breathe like a dogs bum!!!!! Sip the water, take it easy and have a nice hot bath and pampering session.

Good luck.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.