Day 3

kered

Gold Member
Well I have surprised myself by getting to day 3 with not too many hurdles. Yesterday was a good day for me with only a few small hunger pangs before leaving work and a few before bedtime.
Tried the peppermint tea with 1 added sweetex blitzed with a chocolate shake and it was lovely, would never have thought I was on a diet.

I do have one problem though, this is day 3 now and I still haven't been to the loo, so I think I might need to go and buy something tomorrow :eek: and I will also buy some ketostix as I would love to know if I am in ketosis yet. My breath doesnt feel bad, but I know that wouldn't be the only symptom and I also dont feel cold.

Overall, coping well and feeling very motivated.

Hopefully this will help anyone just about to start or thinking about starting. Not saying it will always be like this, but I am just taking 1 day at a time and up to now each day is feeling good.

Just realised the bloated feeling has gone this morning, I did begin to feel less bloated yesterday, but today its totally gone. Feels good. Feel a little slimmer too.

I think I will need to buy some senna or something.
My water intake is very good. 3 litres on day 1, 4 litres on day 2, plus teas/coffees and shakes.
Will head to the chemist tomorrow and buy something. Stuck in work all day today.

Day 2 for me...I found mint tea helped in that area! hehe

cool, keep using the tea bag and filling ur cup over and over-it helped me!!! good luck x

if all else fails try dulcolax, thats one of the recommended laxatives..will shift anything :)

h xx

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. I will try more of the peppermint tea tonight when I get home and keep re-using the bag I have with me in work.
If it fails, shopping tomorrow.
Sorry for the subject lol

Dulcolax but be careful, it gives me terrible cramps.

Another vote for peppermint tea. It's lovely stuff.

And yes, get some ketostix, they're handy but you'll get to know your body and what it all feels like. Well done on getting to day three, I bailed out after a restart at the beginning of the week but I'm on day two now and going for it.

One of the guys in work is going to Asda at lunchtime, so I have given him some money to get me some ketostix.....after a long explanation of what they were for.
Oh well, I suppose he had to be prepared incase they ask questions.

well done to getting to day 3 :clap:, im going to day the same and take one day at a time too.

FAO Kered

Hi Kered,

I went to Asda for the ketostix but u had bought the last ones! :sigh: I'll try Tesco tomorrow. Hope u keep up the good work.. I find it easier on my night shifts to stick to it - just want to eat when I get home after the day shifts.
Wish me luck for my 4 off hopefully I won’t slip - plus I’m going swimming tomorrow morning after work so I’m feeling very motivated!

C u next week x

Hi Kered,

I went to Asda for the ketostix but u had bought the last ones! :sigh: I'll try Tesco tomorrow. Hope u keep up the good work.. I find it easier on my night shifts to stick to it - just want to eat when I get home after the day shifts.
Wish me luck for my 4 off hopefully I won’t slip - plus I’m going swimming tomorrow morning after work so I’m feeling very motivated!

C u next week x

Awww sorry Sarah, :8855: Hope you get them tomorrow in Tesco chick. I will find out about the nightshift tomorrow and hopefully I will be ok. I am going to try and take my first shake a little later than usual.
Good luck for your four days, but you wont need luck, you did marvellous before Xmas and you were one of my inspirations to join Lipotrim.

Back