Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatandfedup, 16 May 2009 Social URL.

1. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well its day 3 and this is the worse that i have felt.probably cos the kids kept me up all night. i am so tired but cant go back to bed like i would like to. decided im gonna split my shakes and soups. i had my first half at half 6 and am quite full and im not gonna have the other half till about half 9/10.
    cant believe its day 3 already. cant believe ive made it this far lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey hon
    well done you, your doing great..
    My third day was my hardest.. it really was I felt rubbish I took some neurofen and drunk loads of water and got through the day and now Im on week 14........ so stick with it your doing fab....
    the days seem to fly by.. Its really is a fab diet its just getting through those first few days.
    Your doing great and good idea splitting your shakes today especially if you have been up so early xx

4. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Once your over the first five days, then it gets so much easier. Your doing great, so keep it up, and be proud that youve got so far already x

5. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    You're doing so, so well and hopefully the ID thread is helping to keep you motivated.
    Day 3 is often quite hard for people, so take it easy :)
    There are lots of useful suggestions for taking your mind off things on here.

6. jacko

jacko Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Well done, this is probably the worst you will feel. Keep glugging the water and before you know it the pounds will be dropping off. Good Luck! xx

7. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Well done keep on going :D It feels like yesturday when i was on day 3 now im on week 4 !! It gets soooo much better and easyer just keep going and have a little rest whenever you can hunny :):):):)

8. miss_mallow

miss_mallow Banned

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey!
    Just thought i'd let you know that im on day 4 now, yesterday was by far the worst for me and today I feel fine!
    To get past yesterday I played a game with my self, ( silly i know) but i dared myself to down a pint of water every hour from 11 am til 7 pm. It really made the day fly, and i also got more than the recommended water intake ( which i usually struggle with).
    Hang in there, you'll feel great by tomorrow xx

9. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im actually feeling quite good today ive split all my shakes and soups today i prepared them all into little tubs this morning which kept me occupied for a little while.im actually finding this way better because i am not hungry at all. i cant believe im on day 3 i never thought i would get through day 1 let alone any other days.roll on monday for my first weigh in...
    thanks for all your encouragement and support guys
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.