Day 3

fatandfedup

well its day 3 and this is the worse that i have felt.probably cos the kids kept me up all night. i am so tired but cant go back to bed like i would like to. decided im gonna split my shakes and soups. i had my first half at half 6 and am quite full and im not gonna have the other half till about half 9/10.
cant believe its day 3 already. cant believe ive made it this far lol.

Hey hon
well done you, your doing great..
My third day was my hardest.. it really was I felt rubbish I took some neurofen and drunk loads of water and got through the day and now Im on week 14........ so stick with it your doing fab....
the days seem to fly by.. Its really is a fab diet its just getting through those first few days.
Your doing great and good idea splitting your shakes today especially if you have been up so early xx

You're doing so, so well and hopefully the ID thread is helping to keep you motivated.
Day 3 is often quite hard for people, so take it easy :)
There are lots of useful suggestions for taking your mind off things on here.

Well done, this is probably the worst you will feel. Keep glugging the water and before you know it the pounds will be dropping off. Good Luck! xx

Well done keep on going :D It feels like yesturday when i was on day 3 now im on week 4 !! It gets soooo much better and easyer just keep going and have a little rest whenever you can hunny :):):):)

Hey!
Just thought i'd let you know that im on day 4 now, yesterday was by far the worst for me and today I feel fine!
To get past yesterday I played a game with my self, ( silly i know) but i dared myself to down a pint of water every hour from 11 am til 7 pm. It really made the day fly, and i also got more than the recommended water intake ( which i usually struggle with).
Hang in there, you'll feel great by tomorrow xx

im actually feeling quite good today ive split all my shakes and soups today i prepared them all into little tubs this morning which kept me occupied for a little while.im actually finding this way better because i am not hungry at all. i cant believe im on day 3 i never thought i would get through day 1 let alone any other days.roll on monday for my first weigh in...
thanks for all your encouragement and support guys
xxx

Back