Day 4 - 2lbs off!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by CThackray, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. CThackray

CThackray Member

Morning guys!

Well day 4 and 2 lbs off all going good not caved yet!

Was so so so close to caving last night when the boyfriend really wanted a Chinese and i was craving for Beef Fried Rice YUM! But no i resisted and cooked a homemade Sheppards pie with veg. Not brilliant but better than a Chinese.

Here goes todays menu:
    Breakfast- 1 Weatabix and Skimmed milk!
    Lunch- 1 Slice of crust away bread and beans (Carby but heyho)
    Snacks- Banana, Orange, Apples and Pears.
    Dinner- TBA

Its still not a brilliant menu for budging the pounds but its a cut back from snacking on the quality streets, 4 hot chocs a day, pork pie for snack and cheese burger and fried onions and most prob a takeaway for tea that im used to ;).

Well.... i better get some work done and not sit on here reading everyones storys for inspiration all day!

Chow!x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blondehoney

blondehoney Member

well done you! Can I ask, are you doing a very low calorie diet (less than 800cal) or just a low calorie diet?

4. CThackray

CThackray Member

Thank you - Planning on getting to about 800 but didnt want to drop straight to that from such a high calorie diet so hardly anything. If you understand that?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.