Day 4 - 2lbs off!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by CThackray, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. CThackray

CThackray Member

Morning guys!

Well day 4 and 2 lbs off all going good not caved yet!

Was so so so close to caving last night when the boyfriend really wanted a Chinese and i was craving for Beef Fried Rice YUM! But no i resisted and cooked a homemade Sheppards pie with veg. Not brilliant but better than a Chinese.

Here goes todays menu:
    Breakfast- 1 Weatabix and Skimmed milk!
    Lunch- 1 Slice of crust away bread and beans (Carby but heyho)
    Snacks- Banana, Orange, Apples and Pears.
    Dinner- TBA

Its still not a brilliant menu for budging the pounds but its a cut back from snacking on the quality streets, 4 hot chocs a day, pork pie for snack and cheese burger and fried onions and most prob a takeaway for tea that im used to ;).

Well.... i better get some work done and not sit on here reading everyones storys for inspiration all day!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. blondehoney

blondehoney Member

well done you! Can I ask, are you doing a very low calorie diet (less than 800cal) or just a low calorie diet?
  4. CThackray

CThackray Member

Thank you - Planning on getting to about 800 but didnt want to drop straight to that from such a high calorie diet so hardly anything. If you understand that?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.