Day 4... 8 pounds gone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by janey0, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. janey0

janey0 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Day 4, and another 2 pounds gone. Thats 8 pounds in 3 days, I am still inclined to believe this is still water loss. But again, i'll take it. Went out last night and managed to stay on diet cokeand water, took a nut bar with me, and managed to get through.

I'm enjoying the feeling of being back in ketosis, and look forward to day 5 :D

Janey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

that's great!

just be aware that you shouldn't be drinking diet coke as it has citric acid, though you can drink coke zero.

well done on the weight loss! :)

4. janey0

janey0 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Yeah, im aware of the diet coke thing, but number 1 I can't stand the taste of full fat coke (which is what coke zero tastes like) and number 2, where I go out they only have diet coke. 2 cans isn't going to harm me im sure, and on Atkins, it never knocked me out of ketosis. You have to plan around you I guess, and diet coke was a better option than 2 pints :D

Janey

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    congrats on the 8lb loss already Janey. Its so motivational isnt it seeing the weight fall off so quickly.

Sam
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.