Day 4, again :-(

newbex12

Well after a successful 7 weeks on lipotrim dropping 3 stone I re fed and went on a 2 week holiday with the intention of getting straight back on it when I returned. 6 weeks and 1st 8lb later I'm finally back. Luckily still lighter than before but my good intentions went out of the window after I had reached my mini goal of the holiday. I'm back now and there's no stopping me (hopefully) until I reach my main goal. Found this place a real help last time, although I was more of a lurker. But hi, again. :)

it's day 3 for me but I already feel less bloated
looking forward to my weigh in actually!
how has today been for you?

Welcome back newbex wishing you luck on your journey and also nomorechocolate hope it goes well for you:) I am just finishing my 10th day and once past the 4th day it has been pretty good. I think finding this forum is great and I am learning lots about things

Day 6 nomorechocolate and have to admit I'm struggling, not sure if I'm in ketosis yet but last time I found as soon as I was I didn't feel hungry anymore. Right now I'm starving but determined to stick to it as I know the results are worth it. How r u getting on? Not long now until our weigh days!! :) x

Hi Judebo, thanx for the support and I agree this forum helps massively, I think for me it's knowing pple are in the same boat when I'm struggling but knowing everyone is powering through helps me to aswel. How was ur first weigh in? x

I was in ketosis by day 2/3 I reckon and not so hungry now. Looking forward to weigh in - might even go a day early!
I take courage from weight loss but other things too. for example, my skin already looks clearer due no caffeine and more water
have you noticed that?

Back