Day 4 and feeling FAB!

Hello everyone, just thought I would try and encourage anybody who is starting this diet from scratch to stick with it. I am on day 4 now and feel fantastic but the last couple of days have been torture! I have had constant headaches, felt faint and really tired but this morning I have woke up and I feel brilliant. I have so much energy, I cant believe it! I have stuck to SS 100% and have still made the family meals and not a thing has passed my lips apart from 4 pints of water and my three sachets a day! I hope it lasts. Cant wait for weigh in on Thursday. :)

Well done!!!!! It definitely helps ppl who have never done this diet before that it DOES get easier and you DO feel better :) xx

To add to that, I am on day 4 too but on SS+ and after a really bad weekend (just ask my daughters) apparently I am a completely different mummy today :D
I've stuck to it 100% and even managed to cook one of my favourite suppers for everyone else tonight without being tempted at all (unlike Saturday when I nearly ate a dog biscuit - just found my hand going up to my mouth!!!!)lol

So it does get easier x

Haha LOVE that :)
I'm just getting into bed at the end of day 6 feeling a very tired but happy dieter :) x

Well got weighed last Thursday and lost 5.1/2 lbs in my first week. Not earth shattering but not bad - will keep going!

You have had really good losses - I have just gone onto SS+ so hopefully my weight loss will be more speedy.

really hope I can lose any weight at all. been feeling terrible and after an unexpected house move on day 2 of the diet I was being sick and literally couldn't look after myself or my 3 year old so had to have a bowl of cereal. feel even worse now and guilty. Only on day 3 and I've caved already!!! I think I may have a bug though so I'll just have to start again properly once that goes. I'm drinking between 2-4 litres of water everyday but I'm not going to the toilet much....is tat worrying?!!

Couldnt agree more with this ! I Orininally started on the 25th of June and the first 3 days were the worst but by the 4th day I was feeling fantastic!

Ketosis rocks :) hehe xxx

Back