Day 4 and Freezing cold

JoBo1502

Day 4 and can honestley say I am not starving hungry but i am freezing cold. Working from home with my heating on, a cardi and a quilt. It was the same last time around especially at night in bed. And very cold feet. x

when i did lipotrim i got very cold after 2 weeks,,and had to give up,,was in bed on hottest day of the year heating on dressing gown on,,duvets and hot water bottle,,oh and crying cause i felt so sorry for myself so hubby brought me up tea and toast and through out my satchets:( that was the end of that!! not sure if feeling cold is a side effect i'm sure it is!!

I believe it is just a side affect. I only need to lose a stone this time around so day 4 of 21 as I am only really hoping to stay on this for 3 weeks last time i was on it for around 15 weeks going from 12 stone 4 to 8stone 10. Get proper weigh in on friday but last time I weiged myself last week I was 9 10 so by friday hoping for 9 5 at least. fingers crossed.x

Hays. Feeling colder than normal is not unusu when following any low cal diet as your body tries to conserve its heat. Am feeling very cold too but I knew what was happening so haven't bothered me much. Just drink hot fluid. Takia

Have your shakes warm too that might help. The choc is nice warm and sos vanilla with a wee drop of coffee in. Im actually looking forward to being cold cos with being big warm weather isnt fun :D

Back