day 4 and i like my scales!!!

Hi guys,

Just weighed myself (i'm on day four and had a wee slip up on day 1) and i'm already ten pound down, i'm amazed!!! That's enough to keep me going!! Thanks to everyone who gave me encouragement on on day two when i was ready to give up!

Start 17thmay-17st5lbs

it is great when you see it heading in the right direction. and well done so far. when is your first weigh in? :) xx

jesus 10lbs....cant wait to see what u lose in ur proper weigh in!!!! x

It's fantastic to see it going the right way, i was a major carb junkie so think my body is in shock lol!

My weigh in is due on Monday, i can't weight to see what my final figure is it's so encouraging!!

I know hand on heart if I was doing a different diet where I could eat food. I wouldnt have lasted this long. Therefore I wouldnt have lost much weight if any at all. To think I can survive without constant "grazing" tells me that this diet really was made for the likes of me. So that plus all the weight loss, is all the encouragement I need to get to my goal.

This is what appeals to me, it's like any other addiction you have to take a step away from it to be able to look at it properly, you wouldn't give someone who was alcohol dependant one drink a day then leave them with the bottle because it would be to tempting! Being able to completely not think about food makes it simpler.

I just hope to god we do so well on the refeed side of things lol I keep telling myself I will. ;) xx

You've done so well this far, re-feed will be scary but i'm sure you will do it. I hope that by that time i will have more things to do which will distract me as i know i would do so much more if i were slim, like take my 10 month old swimming for instance.

That's brilliant - it's amazing the boost you get when you see your losses. I stepped up on mine last night and it read I was 3lbs down - wasn't impressed now, only on week 2 but sure no point in getting down about it - see what happens saturday. Best of luck with the rest of your week:)

That's a great sneaky weigh in result. Keep going now for the rest of the week and I can't wait to see your first week result. Looks like it's going to huge!!

You've done so well this far, re-feed will be scary but i'm sure you will do it. I hope that by that time i will have more things to do which will distract me as i know i would do so much more if i were slim, like take my 10 month old swimming for instance.
I said I wanted to do rollerskating when I got to a certain weight :8855: I dont know if I would even dare:eek:!! But I know what you mean. I think I will keep on coming on here, to boost/help others, as somedays it feels like there is no-one on. I think time for thinking up a new hobby for myself........:confused::confused::confused:

Hiya,

Don't worry silvermist i'm sure it will be much better at the propper weigh in!!

Mini b-I'm actually looking forward to getting on the scales at mine never thought i would look forward to getting on the scales,i like this feeling of being in control!

Helen-Yey roller skating, that has given me idea's that's my eldest daughters favourite thing to do at the moment, how great would it be to go with her she would be sooo made up!!

I love this site it really really helps, everyone is so supportive i'm suprised how much it helps me, so glad i finaly stopped lurking xxx

That's the best thing about this diet Laura, I never ever looked forward to getting on scales in my life but on LT I can't wait. Roll on weigh in number 3 tomorrow and fingers crossed!!

That is an amazing loss!
Am only on day 2 myself, had a slip up this morning, but has just made me more determined to change my habits!
Id love to try berlesque dancing when Ive lost the weight, when i watch it it just looks like the girls are having so much fun doing it, and feel sexy! Not sure I could do it before an audience, but the classes would be fun!

Ooh sounds like fun, right now i'd be happy to be able to get up the three flights of stairs to the gym without getting puffed! I won't go at the minute cause i feel ridiculous arriving at the gym out of breath lol!

I fell of the wagon on day four unfortunately (listening to others is my downfall!!). But luckily i didn't go mad i kept calories and carbs down so i'm restarting today still four pound lighter which is better than nothing i suppose!! I'm very determined this time!! Hope your doing okay with it, if you slip don't give up like i do it makes it harder to re-start cause i get in the trap of "well i'll just have a day off before i start again" Which means any weight i've lost i'll put back on again:O( xx

Last edited:
Back