Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 4 and in ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Linzois, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi again everyone

Day 4 and still 100%, how proud am I!

However, checked my urine with Ketostix today, and am only just showing as slightly peach, so looks like I am not in ketosis.

However, I am not hungry, got energy and (according to my scales), I have lost 7 and a half pounds so far in first week and weigh in is not til Thursday!!

Does ketosis always show on the ketostix?

Thanks again
    Lin
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

is it the 1st colour on the stick?If it is anywhere pink you are in ketosis.

They dont work for everyone hun and tbh i wouldnt go getting worried about it, you are doing the diet 100% so have nothing to worry about.

Check the stick again tomorrow morning (thats the best time to check)

well done :)

becky xxx

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for getting in the pink zone, it does not have to be a dark pink as that could mean you are not drinking enough water. Carry on as you are.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.