Day 4 and just ate :(

jlow

I'm gutted :( was doing really well got to day 4 evening and just ate chicken and salad in a pitta bread !? Why the hell did I do that ?? I now have to start all over again and go through day 3 hell!!

It wasn't even my tummy grumbling in was my head telling me I wanted to eat!

Mad at myself.... Had lost 6lb in 4 days!

Any words of wisdom to help me stick to plan? It's when my husband eats his dinner.... Zero willpower!

What VLCD are you doing? Some allow a protein meal every day - which would mean that chicken and salad is ok (but not the pitta...).

I'm doing the kee diet... Was trying to do soley replacements. I've woken up feeling better this morning it's not the end of the world. Started back on plan today and feeling more motivated than ever!
X

Are you drinking plenty of water? I always have some water when I'm feeling hungry to starve off temptation, it is very hard though :( I usually keep myself busy while the OH is having his (always delicious smelling) food, or I try have my soup/shake at the same time so I'm eating and don't feel deprived.
Don't worry though, you wouldn't throw a bunch of flowers away with just one wilted rose in! xx

I'm gutted :( was doing really well got to day 4 evening and just ate chicken and salad in a pitta bread !? Why the hell did I do that ?? I now have to start all over again and go through day 3 hell!!

It wasn't even my tummy grumbling in was my head telling me I wanted to eat!

Mad at myself.... Had lost 6lb in 4 days!

Any words of wisdom to help me stick to plan? It's when my husband eats his dinner.... Zero willpower!

Hi well done with yor loses so far!
Just put a line through it and start a fresh today, a cheat now may help you going forward I know I've been there and done it LOL but it's the worst feeling ever knowing you've cheated, but don't beat yourself up over it get straight back on and take each day as it comes

Good luck :)

Not to discourage you in anyway, but RawrGirl also eats a meal at supper...chicken and veggies or something similar. She finds that it's much easier to stick to a VLCD if she can eat something. If you lose more in the long run because you are not frustrated with yourself, it's a more enjoyable journey. Just a thought.

Rawrgirl congratulations on our weightless you are doing brilliantly! You must feel amazing in those size 6 jeans!

Back