day 4 and realy feeling down

karenclarke

i have been on lipotrim for four days know. today was my first day at work 14 hrs and now i am exhausted and craving a take away i think its because its routine but still getting me realy down. sorry about moaning im not gonna cave just feel like i need to talk about it.

kaz xxx:wave_cry:

well done getting this far :) and yes ur right no point caving now ur doing great , ur energy lvls will pick up in a week or just over , hang in there :)

its better to get it out if it makes you feel better. at least you know that you cant give in. you will soon notice that your not hungry but you miss the traditional things and what u used to have. its all in your head, and you know that. just remember its those takeaways that got us all here in the first place... your doing well so far keep it up..:) and if the thoughts stay with you have an early night, you must be wrecked after such a long day!...xx

its really hard to fit life around LT sometimes - especially when you are cold and tired.

You are more than 1/2 way through your first week - keep that in mind and it will keep you going. My WI is monday - and I need to get back into the routine of working whilst on LT. I find it easier at home - bizzarely.

I work normal hours - 8/5, don't know what it would be like to work 14 hr per day.

Get some water down you - maybe fizzy - make it special, in a wine glass!!

This down feeling will pass, and you will feel fabulous at the end of the journey!

Caren.x

thankyou all,

had some of the magic water lol and a hot mint tea and feeling abit better it routine i know just hard to break i guess but thats why i chose this diet,

thankyou all so much for you support
dont think i could get through this without it.

karen xxx

(p.s nerac not got any fizzy water but will get some thats a great idea)

It's that friday feeling, don't be too tough on yourself. It should be takeaway night, life is pants sometimes but you can have a takeaway when you get some weight off. It will get better but i always struggle on fri and sat nights as i am usually eating or out drinking. We just need to concentrate on getting slimmer, for me how much happier i will be going out for a drink in my slinky jeans instead of hiding in the corner with my coat on!! Good luck for rest of week you are doing brilliantly!!

i know that feeling i never take my coat off i have a graduation ball from uni in march and i just keep looking at the dress i want and thinking how much better it would look with a skinny me in it lol.

Thats great that you have an outfit to look at to slim into!!

I bought a GORGEOUS dress last week in sales.. and was going to wear it out tonight but then decided not to go out.. but it was too long for a club anyway and would really do a special occasion.. only problem is its a 16 and I hope it still fits when i lose all this weight lol!

Think that would be a great problem to have lol putting clothes on n them being massive than trying to squeeze into somthing and convincing your self the sizes are wrong ha ha I do that all the time.

I do the one.. oh this must have shrunk in the wash! Stupid clothes!!

hahahaha!!!

hopefully i wont be needing that excuse but i will keep it in mind just in case lol.

You seem to have picked up, that's great. I am having a night out at end of Jan i think and i am determind not to keep my coat on as hopefully i will feel fabulous! lol

Glad you are feeling better now!
I think sometimes the excitement can go after a few days and then you think - oh, cant be bothered, etc..........but, once you get to WI day, you just keep looking forward to this day week on week!!

The dress is a brill goal!!!!!

You must post a photo when you wear it!

Have a great day!

yep weigh in will spur you on for sure...and you have to look at it this way...if you stick to it,,you will lose weight,,there is no possible way to put on weight if you do everything correctly...happy days easy weight loss! keep it up hun and remember its not forever! x

i have been feeling so much better still feel bit hungry when working but thats because i cant drink enough water but go to my car have a good old drink of water and im full. first weigh in tomorow cant wait.

it sounds stupid but im so proud have made it a whole week im patting my self on my back as i type ha ha

thankyou all

karen xxx

well done babe! u can do it xoxox worst is over u now xoxo

well im off to spoil my self nice hot bubble bath with a wine glass of sparkling and mint water ice cubes.

keep up the good work every one

kaz xxxx

i have been feeling so much better still feel bit hungry when working but thats because i cant drink enough water but go to my car have a good old drink of water and im full. first weigh in tomorow cant wait.

it sounds stupid but im so proud have made it a whole week im patting my self on my back as i type ha ha

thankyou all

karen xxx

It only gets easier... not harder. Good luck for your first weigh in, that will defo spur you on. I had my first weigh in today and lost 10lbs.

Good luck x

Back