Day 4 and still going strong....

Well today was weigh in day again and I've managed to drop another 6 lbs. I'm so pleased. Haven't felt hungry this week but have wanted food....... even sneaked a couple of slices of ham mid week but I'm not gonna beat myself up about it.

I need to order some more provisions. I had ordered enough for a month but as I can't stand 2 of the soups and have only managed the chocolate shake a few times, I'm beginning to run out. It takes about 5 days so I really need to pull my finger out and get it ordered.

Wish I hadn't mentioned anything to my dad about "eating healthily" altho not sure if the word "eating" was appropriate lol!! Anyway he keeps asking me how I'm doing. On the plus side he has offered to buy me a whole new wardrobe if I loose 6 stone...... thats only 84 lbs and I've already lost 18 so I only have another 66 lbs to go. Mind you, 6 stone would put me at 266 lbs (14 stones 3lbs) which is heavier than I should an want to be. Perhaps I'll just get lower than that before I accept my reward.... and just let him think I've lost 6 stones don't know if and when I'll be ready to admit how much I actually weighed. Apart from on here nobody knows.

Am determined to stick to this. My sons will be 12 in Feb so I'll be going out to dinner with them. I'm hoping to have lost another stone by then so I guess thats my mini goal..... altho thinking about it, their birthday is a Monday and I get weighed on a Tuesday!!! Uh oh..... might have to get weighed a day early!!!!!

Hiya Abz

Am still doing ok.... well actually thats not technically true...... I have run out of supplies!!!! I knew I was getting low but a friend had a stroke last week so was kinda busy worrying about him and getting updates etc..... very difficult when a loved one falls ill and you are so far away. Anyway just forgot to reorder. Did so on Monday a.m so am waiting for it to arrive. Meanwhile I finished the last of my supplies on Monday eve so yesterday just had some porridge and then some beef stew for tea. Just trying to eat low carb/sensibly till my next order arrives.

Lost 3 lbs this week...... think I may have sabotaged my loss by not eating enough!!! Was trying to eek out my supplies so only had a couple of shakes for a few days. Doh!!!

As soon as my parcel arrives I'm getting straight back on the wagon. Looked at a pair of size 17 (??) jeans here yesterday...... I so need to be wearing them ASAP!!!!! My husband is now gone away for a week on business so he won't be there to encourage me but I'm sure my kids will keep me on the straight and narrow!!!

How are you doing?? You are over half way there....... that must be a nice feeling.

How do you change your mood?? When I click on "Change Mood" nothing happens. Don't know why!!

Have a great week.... can't wait to get back onto CD...... hopefully tomorrow. Would love to lose 7lbs before my hubby gets back next week.

hey hon. well i am too skint to do cd this week so am sticking to around 1000 cals when i can. i have to take pain killers for my back this week though and i have to eat heavy stuff beforehand or they make me feel sick so it's been hard sticking to the 1000 cal barrier. still. my weight is going down slowly, but after my birthday at the weekend i can guarantee a gain on monday's weigh in... life gets in the way sometimes and it sucks ey? ha.

sounds like you're doing brilliantly. 3lbs is still a fab loss. you'd lose over 12 stone in a year losing that!! so don't despair about it!!

abz xx

Back