day 4 and still hungry

time2go

Gold Member
I am now into my fourth day, I am a restart. When I done it first time I was into ketosis by today. Was hoping I was going to wake up today not hungry, its def harder when u r hungry. Tempted to binge on my shakes lol have them all ay once! Lol. Best get on the water! X

Day 3 restarter here and i'm hungry aswell, think it took me til about day 5 last time, can't wait for the big K to kick in!

I know :-/ jus hopefully it wud b today. Oh well. Bring it :)

Day 3 Re-Re-Re starter, its 2.20 not hungry yet am gonna hold off on me porriage till i'm hungry, cause the evenings are a killer for me.. i'm hoping I'm in Ketosis..
but last time I did VLCD/ Lipotrim and Exante I was hungry all the time.. that was 3 months of hungry.. so I'm hoping it won't be like that this time round..:rolleyes:

Oh no, don't say that's possible, three months of hunger :-/ well done u for going that long x

I really don't know how I lasted.. but I have the bull by the horns so to speak, and know most of the tricks of the trade.. so i'm hoping for 8/9month of 100% OPTOMISTIC I know... :rolleyes:

I'm day 4 and still hungry too. Hope to feel better tomorrow, today is hard. But I keep picturing the skinny jeans I want.

You must have something! I buckled a little, had a couple sausages. Will still go onto ketosis but had extra calories :-(

time2go if you find yourself buckling, try stay away from processed meats, cause theres stuff trown into the like of sausages, have some boiled chicken, or tinned tuna in spring water..

I know. It was jus all I had. I checked the carbs first, which I'm not sure makes it any better or not lol. X

Back