Day 4 and struggling!

Lardylizi

Hiya,

finally got to day 4, yesterday was a great struggle and ended up going to bed at 6pm to stop myself thinking of 'when was I ever going to eat again?!?!' ended up missing my 3rd shake cause I was weeing so in and out of bed then ended up sleeping right throu to this morning, am also struggling with the water because I destest it at the best of times, Id be sooo much better if i could at least have sugar free squash... but i know i cant so thats its just have to force it down.

Ive not blipped once so I am at least proud of myself for that and can only hope that my 'mind' stays with me to keep me going, finding it more easy to pot about and get things done today when yesterday i just couldnt be bothered full stop, hubbie has stopped cooking when im in the house cause he feels guilty and ive told him he must carry on as normal otherwise it makes it harder, i need to smell normal smells if Im gonna get through this!

Hey Lizi,
sorry to hear you're struggling. Well done though for staying focussed and not blipping! that takes a lot of courage and strength.

I agree with you about the normality of things regarding food. I've just told people in the office not to worry about talking about food or eating in front of me because I just dont' think I'd deal with the issues I have about eating if I totally cut myself off from food. (mind you, not that you can with all those adverts for food everywhere you look! lol)

Anyway, keep at it - you're doing great! Day 4 was a bit of a struggle for me too but I promise it'll get easier.

T x

Ohh chic hang in there im getting ready to go and visit my CDC for the first time.! i think i will be having early nights when i start lol. x

shan x

Thanks everyone, I dont feel hungry atall today, its just the vile blandness of my mouth and the whole boredom thing, ive done bits and bobs and about to get in a nice bath so will chill before back to work tomorrow but i think its the whole not knowing, when ur on a standard diet you can kind of think..on weigh in day ill have a little treat but on cd thats not even an option even the drink, im a coke addict (i would be seeing as i work for them..l lol) and finding the whole 'water' or 'black tea' really boring..but hey no pain no gain, Thanks again everyone, its good to have support x x

Hey Liz

Just remember that the 3rd/4th day are usually the hardest days we have to go through! I was feeling exactly the same as you with thoughts of "OMG will I ever eat again?!?!?". I'm on day 8 now and I'm finding it much easier. Your first weigh in will really help you.

Once you have your first weight loss .........it gets easier.
I just find the CD much easier than all that shopping, chopping, box packing, counting and crossing of fingers that I have done in the past with other diets. At least with doing CD losing weight is a definite!!

Hey Liz

Just remember that the 3rd/4th day are usually the hardest days we have to go through! I was feeling exactly the same as you with thoughts of "OMG will I ever eat again?!?!?". I'm on day 8 now and I'm finding it much easier. Your first weigh in will really help you.

Thanks sweet, im sure once Ive had my weigh in ill be chuffed to bits I stuck to it, feel better today, not hungry just bored so back to work tomorrow which will take my mind of it more with other things to do x x

Once you have your first weight loss .........it gets easier.
I just find the CD much easier than all that shopping, chopping, box packing, counting and crossing of fingers that I have done in the past with other diets. At least with doing CD losing weight is a definite!!

I agree, the main reason I went for this was because I needed a kick start at least and didnt want to be messing about with points.. but my theory is that even if i cant stick at this for weeks and weeks its got me on my way to doing ww or something and used to being off the 'rubbish', Im hoping to stay put on cd tho for as long as Im able! x x

you'll get there hunny. if your finding water a struggle speak to your cdc when you see them you can get a drinks flavouring i have the berry one its lovely i like it hot too. keep up the good work,

Hey Lizi
Just try and remember all the reasons you started on this diet, and how great you have done to get to day 4, lots dont get that far!!!

I am on day 3 and have had some tough moments but i just tell myself its not forever so I should just get on with it..there are so many reasons I want to be slim, and just the one temptation to keep me fat!!!

Hang in there Lizi....you can do this!!!

Back