day 4 and thinking can i acctually do this:(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy 2 be, 15 August 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    i have done CD b4 2 years ago i lost about 3.5 stone, it went bk on within the year so this year i did LT i lost 5 stone, i put 1.5 stone bk on and so here i am bk on CD i choose this cus of the variety but must admit i am finding this very hard. im NOT hungry but i am missing ...... well i dont know what im missing, i suppose its habbit 2 eat when bored and when stressed, happy or sad lol. i have dun well so far iv been away to my partners family(started the day i went)and did so well i didnt even fancy the chips and crisps they were eating but today i could soooo eat a massive bag of crisps.. i know its just carb withdrawal but raaa think its an early night and some pampering from my bf tonight feel so incredibly tired.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Sole Source
    Blooming hell hunny i think that's a massive understatement. This diet is hard enough without having not only people around you eating but also being away from home, your doing fab :)

Have an early night and get that Bf of yours to pamper away ;)

Tomorrow is another day and you'll feel impowered that you took control and didn't give in :D

Take it hour by hour if needs be x

4. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    thank you:) woke up this am and can acctually feel and see a change in my body already (day 5) my belly has sunken in and i have hips hahah headaches have kicked in but nothing water wont sort out, i weighed myself 2day(slap on the wrist) and i started 17.1.5 and was 16.5 this am on my scales but the councilers scales were 3lbs lighter so heres hoping lol. hope ur doin ok.. think 2days gunna be a good day :)

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Yay that's the spirit, you can do this hun. Getting to day 5 is brilliant and I'm sure if you're not in ketosis already then you will be soon. Great loss already by the way and no slap on the wrist from me ;) xx

6. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    glad your feeling much better today xxx

7. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    youre doing really well,first day for me today,have to do this.its nice to hear others sucess at it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.