Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 4 and thinking can i acctually do this:(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy 2 be, 15 August 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    i have done CD b4 2 years ago i lost about 3.5 stone, it went bk on within the year so this year i did LT i lost 5 stone, i put 1.5 stone bk on and so here i am bk on CD i choose this cus of the variety but must admit i am finding this very hard. im NOT hungry but i am missing ...... well i dont know what im missing, i suppose its habbit 2 eat when bored and when stressed, happy or sad lol. i have dun well so far iv been away to my partners family(started the day i went)and did so well i didnt even fancy the chips and crisps they were eating but today i could soooo eat a massive bag of crisps.. i know its just carb withdrawal but raaa think its an early night and some pampering from my bf tonight feel so incredibly tired.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Sole Source
    Blooming hell hunny i think that's a massive understatement. This diet is hard enough without having not only people around you eating but also being away from home, your doing fab :)

Have an early night and get that Bf of yours to pamper away ;)

Tomorrow is another day and you'll feel impowered that you took control and didn't give in :D

Take it hour by hour if needs be x

4. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    thank you:) woke up this am and can acctually feel and see a change in my body already (day 5) my belly has sunken in and i have hips hahah headaches have kicked in but nothing water wont sort out, i weighed myself 2day(slap on the wrist) and i started 17.1.5 and was 16.5 this am on my scales but the councilers scales were 3lbs lighter so heres hoping lol. hope ur doin ok.. think 2days gunna be a good day :)

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Yay that's the spirit, you can do this hun. Getting to day 5 is brilliant and I'm sure if you're not in ketosis already then you will be soon. Great loss already by the way and no slap on the wrist from me ;) xx

6. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    glad your feeling much better today xxx

7. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    youre doing really well,first day for me today,have to do this.its nice to hear others sucess at it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.