Day 4 complete

shyvon

i have been doing Slim and Save since Friday. I ordered the taster pack so got 1 of everything and slowly working my way through them.

I am also using my fitness pal to track calories etc and am quite amazed at how many carbs are in 200g leeks.

I don't know if I am in ketosis the only thing I have had that I should not of had was a few potatoes with my dinner yesterday and that was because I totally forgot but I only had 4 small boiled spuds and then today making my son a sandwich I pinched half but have counted it in my calories etc today and substitued that instead of a bar.

I have been drinking about 3 litres of water a day and swimming and using my wii fit. But don't feel like I am losing lol. Gonna keep going this week and see what Friday brings.

Daughter offered to take me out for lunch tomorrow and I said no I shouldnt as I don't wanna cheat and that is a first for me, once I get to my weight that I want I will celebrate with a nice meal out

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck, I am only 1 day ahead of you, so will watch out for your progress :eek:D xx

Good luck and well done for not agreeing to go for lunch.:D

Day one for me! Im very excited.

Well done :)
Only thing you might find is that the potatoes yesterday and then the sandwich today, may well have knocked you out of ketosis, which means you'll spend a few days getting back in-but it's soooo worth it when you do :) keep at it-I'm half way they day 12 now and loving :) x

Back