Day 4 extreme Ketosis

Good luck Crim, that's only half a pint an hour - easily doable.

x

Ok I'm a bit confused, I've been in the highest level of ketosis ever since I started, and my pharmist says that this shows that I am strictly keeping to the diet?? I drink 3-4 litres a day so am definitely getting enough water.

Not sure about that Katie, what time do you test?

x

How many wees and how much have you drunk before you test? It will be higher in the morning anyway but if you test after lunch or in the evening you will see it is much lighter.

Don't worry hun. If you still feel anxious then test at your next wee and I'm sure you'll find it pale pink at the most.

x

Thanx Cuddlyfairy, I'll buy some ketostix things and test myself in the evening etc, at the moment its only being once a week at the pharmist, and the last thing I want to screw this body of mine up on the way to becoming supper healthy!!

I'm sure you won't babe. The ketostix are good to put your mind at rest. I'm sure that with the amount you're drinking that the stix will show lighter later on.

My pharmacist never checks for ketones. If I'm losing then I can't be cheating - that suits me! Plus, she really doesn't have the facilities to test, the loo is next door in the docs surgery!

x

Back