Day 4 - Feel great

buncey1971

Im on day 4 and Im still waiting for the horrible bits to kick in...Ive had no headaches, not felt hungry, no tummy rumbles, :)

Im worried now Im not doing it right, are some people just lucky and not get any side effects?

Im still struggling to drink loads of water but it is getting easier, I put my suit on for work and the waist is too big, Ive had to use safety pins to hold it up, I wore it last friday and it felt tight!!

I cant believe how easy this is, I used to eat so much crap and drink at least 2 litres of fizzy drinks a day and since Sunday I have just stopped and not craved it at all.

Cant wait for Saturday afternoon to be weighed now.

Well done and welcome to the world of ketosis!

I think the problem is (with some people!) we look for the bad bits in everything. First time round, I sailed into ketosis with a breeze. 2nd time it was hell. Coincidental I don't know, was I looking for that headache, was I cold and tired for another reason? I dont know but anyway, what matters is you feel great and are loosing weight, and from your message you sound great and the weight loss is already showing

Congrats and good luck for your first weeks weigh in!!

I have always been one of the lucky ones and have got into Ketosis with no probs at all!;)
I was like you and even took nurofen to bed in case I woke up with a stinking headache!! but it never arrived.
Even after about 3 re starts( and 3 stone lighter) I dont get anything bad happen and dont even really get bad tummy rumbles either!

I guess we are just the lucky ones.

Good luck to you on your journey.....the weight does just drop off and the results are so worth the effort you put in.

hugs to you Lou X

Thanks and good luck for your wedding day on Saturday

x

That's great!!!

I only had a headache on day one and have felt great since. I thought because of reading lots of threads, that something horrid might happen, i.e headaches, constipation, tummy rumbles etc. But I've never felt better:D

Good luck with the diet, you'll love it:D :D

Tracey
x

Back