day 4 feel worse than yesterday

O dear feel bloody awful today and food keeps going through my head. Had heard day 4 and 5 are worse. Anyone else had this experience???

yes day 4 was a git!!!! it is all worth it - ur more than half way to your first WI keep going :)

u need to put ur feet up - sleep as much as u can - winge and moan on here or to ur nearest and dearest - get urself in the bath with candles and some relaxing tunes tonight, close your eyes and envisage all that fat melting away - ketosis will be well and truely upon you within a day - then you will be flying to goal!!!

:D

yeah hun, but it does get easier, promise. days 4&5 were the worst for me but by day 7 i was feeling great, so stick with it. your doing fantastic xxx

You are nearly there kidda - don't give up now - before you know it you'll be flying & bouncing off the walls full of ketotic energy :) x

Treat yourself to early nights, long baths & plenty of water xxx

Everyone else has given such good advice I have nothing more to add, except, keep focussed on your first WI and how good you will feel.

Good luck babe, hang in there.

x

yeah same here, i felt like death for several days, after the first week i had good days and bad, but have slowly improved as time goes on.

it is well worth it when you see the weight loss! i have lost a stone already in just three weeks

stick with it, it is worth it!

I am on 4 too! feeling really tired. Was full of energy first 3 days.

Can anyone tell me if it is ok to add cayenne pepper and black ground pepper to the soups. I have been doing it for the last two days, starting to get worried it will affect my ketones.

Nic xx

Hi Nic, sorry I'm a soup hater so not sure. I'm pretty sure it is okay but I'm sure one of the soup lovers will be along to confirm for you.

x

hi there if its any comfort, im on day 12 and yesterday and today have been really crap for me, its so not fair!!!

I was going really well but i've having a crap time, maybe my weigh in tomorrow might help, but i feel i've losted nothing this week.

hi there if its any comfort, im on day 12 and yesterday and today have been really crap for me, its so not fair!!!

I was going really well but i've having a crap time, maybe my weigh in tomorrow might help, but i feel i've losted nothing this week.

Dude i'm sure you'll have lost I really don't think you could do this and not lose. I'm on day 8 so i'm not far behind you and i'm feeling abit blah lol I hope it goes away..I seems to be ok for abit during the day then I get tired and feel like crap xxx

Back