Day 4 & finding it tough...

Really feeling it now on day 4. (am surprised as when I did Lipotrim before it was the 1st and 2nd days that were hard)

Low energy, cold, tired and feeling like I'm running on empty.

Having said that - I've been running around like a mad thing, so may just need to sit down for a bit. Don't feel able to exercise today so may just give it a miss.

..... on the bright side ..... jeans feel a little loose already! (they were digging into me at Christmas) ... and that is why my resolve is firm :)

Will also go read some more of your posts - that can be a great help for keeping me on the straight and narrow!

Hi Day 4 here too , i found my sleeping to be less ... yes i feel my trousers are getting baggy at the backs of my legs .... ho well something is paying off lol
with being cold get a dressing gown on ... will help

ha! I just did exactly that! (put a dressing gown on)

Were you tired on day 1 and 2 then? (I seem to remember being exhausted on those days last time, in fact I went to bed for an hour or two - which would be VERY unlike me, but this time I was full of energy - very strange)

Maybe it's just taken longer to hit me this time.

As you are slimmer than me it could be that you are different to me ... i dont seem to get tired more the other way less sleep .
Yes dressing gown fully clothed lol
My bmi is about 45 yours lower of 27 so maybe its that ?

I find i'm more awake ... see we all cope differently but theres one thing we all have in common and you know what that is , its hard !!!!! lol

Day 4

Hi Kate .. I was exactly the same.. In fact I think day 4 was probably my hardest. You will be in ketosis before you know it. Just keep digging in deep and you'll get there... find lots and lots of distractions. I have decided to do a "Visualisation board" of things I've cut out, clothes I like, hairstyles and how I want to look .

Hey katiedublin I'm on day 4 n feeling like I want to scream the headaches, n weekend coming up more time to think about what ur missing but then i have to come on here n read all the positive messages n know im not alone.Xx
Keep me posted how you do n chin up,grit ur teeth n think we shall be thin.;)

Hey katiedublin I'm on day 4 n feeling like I want to scream the headaches, n weekend coming up more time to think about what ur missing but then i have to come on here n read all the positive messages n know im not alone.Xx
Keep me posted how you do n chin up,grit ur teeth n think we shall be thin.;)

Hi remember any sick, tired, nauseating, weak, cold and hunger pangs you have are just the side effects of.........

THE FAT DISSOLVING... It keeps me going everytime.

Keep it up katie, let us know how you are.
Charmed...headaches can be dehydration....sip water regularly.

Ah, guys - thanks so much for your replies. Relieved to find that day 4 is tough day for a few people. Actually today - day 5 was even harder this morning. I had a headache that was SAVAGE this morning - but I have to say reading your posts has REALLY helped.
I'm now having my first shake of the day (a bit later than usual) mixed it with hot water (MUCH better) and with the paracetamol kicking in, I'm starting to feel human again.
I have bad breath - which I know is a good sign! So hopefully will get a bit easier.

BUT - and here's the wonderful bit. Can already see a difference with clothes etc. How fantastic is that? After only 5 days!!!

Many thanks to you all for helping me keep on the straight and narrow. Hope you're all doing well with your weight loss.

i had headaches loads the first time round just drink drink drink loads honestly they will go !!

i learnt this myself -)

Just finishing day 6. Days 3 and 4 in particular were awful for me in the two instances when I've done lipotrim. Day five at the end I was feeling good, and day 6 I have to force myself to eat 'cause I wasn't even hungry.

You're nearly there!

How was/is your energy Lipotrim_boy?

I am going into the sixth day and I have been feeling very tired for the last three days and I can't remember how long this lasts.

I have no hunger which is great but I would love some energy that lasts as I seem to have loads around six in the morning these last three mornings but by afternoon I am like a rag doll.

Hunger is gone which is great!

How was/is your energy Lipotrim_boy?

I am going into the sixth day and I have been feeling very tired for the last three days and I can't remember how long this lasts.

I have no hunger which is great but I would love some energy that lasts as I seem to have loads around six in the morning these last three mornings but by afternoon I am like a rag doll.

Hunger is gone which is great!

I'm on Day 4 and have no energy whats so ever been yawning all day so just wondering is anyone feeling it like that!?!

I'm on day 4 energy levels ok to be honest

I always find day 3/4 are the toughest I'm not hungry but my tummy is growling lol

......looking forward to my weigh in Saturday Nd so far iv stayed off the scales

Goooo meee ;)

Hope your all well today x

I'm on Day 4 and have no energy whats so ever been yawning all day so just wondering is anyone feeling it like that!?! 2 Days Ago 01:21 AM

I have energy in the morning, waking at six full of beans and can't get back to sleep and by afternoon shattered.

I am on day 8 and I thought I would be feeling more alive by now...I got a bit of a boost for sure when the scales read 11lbs off which was a lovely surprise as this is the most I have ever lost in the first week.

Wow fab !!

Iv not jumped on the scales yet hoping for a biggy though xxx

Back