Step 1 Sole Source Day 4. Great this morning, now my kids are driving me nuts. Like pmt. Diet or heat??

Howdy peeps.
Wow, Im a moody, irritable mare at the moment. I really cant figure if its the diet or heat making me want to scream at the world. Doesnt help that I have all 3 kids and 2 dogs with me whilst Dad works away from home mon-fri. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Ooh. Feel a bit better now....How is everyone getting on? Is anyone else on ss? Is anyone else on day 4? Is anyone else going crazy like me lol?:D

Hi

I'm on day 6 :) all good so far lost 5.95 lb :))
I'm a bit nervous too lol but main problem is the loo every 20-30 min gotta do wee wee !! Lol
How about you ?

Hi Sholl. Well done on getting to day 6. Apparently its a much easier ride from now on :). Im day 5 today and feeling great. Suffered last night. Really really wanted crisps and these negative thoughts kept creeping into mind, such as one pack wont hurt. But I rode the storm as I know one pack will! So feeling very proud for having come this far. I believe I can do it now...Do you have trouble sleeping? I really do. I feel exhausted in bed but keep waking. And am obsessed with the diet lol. I have had to cut down on water as it was making me sick and giving me diarreah. I texted my cdc and she said it was okay as long as I have 4 pints. So Im managing 4 pints and trips to the loo are less frequent...Whether it affects my weightloss we will see tomorrow as iuts my first weigh in....eeeck! I feel as thoiugh Ive lost a bit. No idea how much. Im not going to weigh myself at all, except for at my cdc'd house. Or Ill be obsessed lol. 5.95lb is fabulous! Its a great diet. I really think weve cracked it now we have come this far :). How much do you want to loose? 4 stone for me but I may reduce it to 3 depending on how I look at that stage. 3 would be in the healthy bmi range. Am 32 now. Eeeeeeck.
Good luck and looking forward to hearing how your getting on :)

Hi
Well done !!!!
I'm doing just fine , I can't sleep to well keep waking up every now and then , two days ago I was obsessed with peanut butter I Really wanted nice slice of toast with it lol now I'm just fine :)
I need to loose 2 stone to healthy bmi but would love to drop 3 :)
Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on ! ?

Back