Day 4 - I'm doing it!

Gunna-make-it

Well, after a really good day 3, I went to bed early and my tummy was growling at me all night!!!!! (first time this has happened) and this morning I got up and felt really sick and hungry!

Had my shake this morning and felt a little better although have been feeling a little more hungry than I have since my first day.

For those who are new to LT (I have seen a few mails to say a few of you are in your first couple of days) it really does start getting easier, you just have to stay positive and think about the potential results. I find looking at the losses others have had fantastic and hope mine will be just as good :D:D:D:D

Glad I'm not the only one feeling the effects on the 4th day! We'll beat it though hun :)

well done you almost through the worst x

Hehe, you have a point there ;) I sincerely hope I start experiencing the 'easier' part of this very soon, feeling quite weak mentally and not sure how long I can carry on ignoring the fish fingers in my freezer. :(

i was given a box of choccies at work for a job well done and I could have cried :(

Awww bless! Give them to a friend :)

Back