Day 4 & i'm struggling.

daisy2002

I'm having a terrible day :(
I've been craving food esp an iced bun.
I've spent most of the morning sleeping & out of the way of food. I am utterly miserable & have taken it out on my poor husband by leaving him to do everything & having a face like a wet weekend :eek:
I'm in ketosis :party0048: but still i'm feeling hungry, rumbling stomach & all.
Was feeling very sorry for myself when i smelt the kids lovely tuna sandwiches :cry:

However i gave myself a good talking to & i'm not going to give in. I want to be normal again so i can't give in, its just not an option to give in.

Hi I have kept a personal diary and your thread is nearly exactly the same as my day 5, up until that day i thought it was a breeze but day 5 for me was terrible i felt just like you do. Please get through today as it really does get better i've just started my 7th week now and stuck to it 100% and the results are amazing. Go for a walk or read a book but just get through it and you will feel really proud tomorrow. Good luck x x x

That is exactly how I felt yesterday (day 3), but I woke up this morning with more energy than I feel I have ever had before!

You can get through this honey....it is horrible and very very hard, but just think how proud of yourself you will feel tomorrow!

Keep swigging that water and picture yourself slim and happy.........have a look on your favourite clothes sites and get some inspiration for what clothes you will be buying when you have lost all that weight and give yourself a huge pat on the back for making it to day 4 SSing 100%!

You can get through this and you will get through this!

(((((((((((((squidgy hugs))))))))))

Day 4 for me too and I understand completely what your're saying. Went into town this morning and was met with all sorts of smells of food floating down the streets. It seemed to be everywhere, but I managed to get home to my first shake of the day and I dont feel so bad now.

Try not to give in, just think of the wonderful feeling you'll have when you step on the scales. The iced bun wouldnt have given you that feeling, infact no food would. Focus on your first weigh in and imagine how you'll feel.

Keep going, drink water and remember there are tons of people here who know what you're going through.

T4A

p.s. when I get the rumblies in my tummy I just think its all the little fat cells fighting for survival as they meet their doom hehehe !

I know exactly how you feel and I am on Day 3... it is dauntin thinking of the jounry ahead, but just think how quickly the weight is going to come off and how you will fell at the end. Don't let your inner chatterbox win and make you take the scenic route on this journey. We are going for the direct non-stop journey... no stop overs or sight seeing allowed..

Come on we can get through this together... I'm hungry too, that is why I have nicked my DH laptop...

Love

p.s. when I get the rumblies in my tummy I just think its all the little fat cells fighting for survival as they meet their doom hehehe !

I like that :giggle:

Thanks for all the support guys, i appreciate it alot :flowers:
I've been here before, i've down lipotrim & this diet before. As much as all the food in my house looked so lovely today i didn't eat any of it.
Things i didn't eat when i could eat suddenly look so inviting lol.
I'm feeling a little better now but still feeling hungry, i just wish this hunger would go.

Snap Daisy... I am sick of feeling hungry, just hope this goes when I get into ketosis... Last time I still felt hungry...

I have lived on the toilet again all day...

Love

I'm having a terrible day :(
I've been craving food esp an iced bun.
I've spent most of the morning sleeping & out of the way of food. I am utterly miserable & have taken it out on my poor husband by leaving him to do everything & having a face like a wet weekend :eek:
I'm in ketosis :party0048: but still i'm feeling hungry, rumbling stomach & all.
Was feeling very sorry for myself when i smelt the kids lovely tuna sandwiches :cry:

However i gave myself a good talking to & i'm not going to give in. I want to be normal again so i can't give in, its just not an option to give in.

Right.....enough !!!

you WILL be normal again.....and you WILL be able to eat food....just not for a little while until you get that weight off (that has been bugging you, that has made you feel miserable, that has stopped you going into 'normal' shops.....get the idea ?????)

remember you have CHOSEN to do Cambridge - you have CHOSEN to do without food - just for a while - to get to where you want to be !! Cambridge is not a prison sentence - it is a CHOICE and a means to an end......

tuna sandwiches will still be there when you get to goal.....embrace the Cambridge plan and you'll be at target in no time.....:)

and don't forget to keep us posted on your progress along the way !

Debz xx

Bang on!! Can I copy and paste that Debz32 and stick it on my fridge please!! That was just what I needed!!!

Of course.....!!! :eek: hope it's not my post that's got you shocked !!! :p

Debz xx

Keep up the good work babe, believe me, you will feel worse than you do now if you give in, I did it on day 6 and felt terrible! Drink more water if you are hungry and just keep focused on the weight loss, it WILL be worth it I promise xxx

Right.....enough !!!

you WILL be normal again.....and you WILL be able to eat food....just not for a little while until you get that weight off (that has been bugging you, that has made you feel miserable, that has stopped you going into 'normal' shops.....get the idea ?????)

remember you have CHOSEN to do Cambridge - you have CHOSEN to do without food - just for a while - to get to where you want to be !! Cambridge is not a prison sentence - it is a CHOICE and a means to an end......

tuna sandwiches will still be there when you get to goal.....embrace the Cambridge plan and you'll be at target in no time.....:)

and don't forget to keep us posted on your progress along the way !

Debz xx

Thats tough love for you :giggle:

I am embracing it, its just being a little harder than the times before.

I WILL NOT FAIL

I CAN DO IT

I WILL BE A SKINNY MINI :giggle:
ok not skinny .... normal will do nicely.

You guys are FAB :grouphugg:

Thats tough love for you :giggle:

I am embracing it, its just being a little harder than the times before.

I WILL NOT FAIL

I CAN DO IT

I WILL BE A SKINNY MINI :giggle:
ok not skinny .... normal will do nicely.

You guys are FAB :grouphugg:

sorry hun....:eek: didn't mean to be hard.....I really was trying to help... SORRY if I sounded harsh.....:eek::eek:

I know it's harder after the first time...BUT you can do it :) I know you can.......

lotsa love

Debz xx

sorry hun....:eek: didn't mean to be hard.....I really was trying to help... SORRY if I sounded harsh.....:eek::eek:

I know it's harder after the first time...BUT you can do it :) I know you can.......

lotsa love

Debz xx

Oh no don't say sorry :eek: , i liked your tough love approach. Sometimes you need someone to say it as it is.

You're right, its not forever & no one is making me do this, its my choice.

It was words like yours from someone else a few years ago that stuck in my head & made me do lipotrim for 7 months :eek:
Shame i didn't do the re-feeding thing though... this time i will.

You and me together Daisy we can and will do this... If you need a chat anytime just PM me...

I think we are both on the same wavelength...

Love

Back