Day 4 in the Lipotrim house...

...and oh lord am i suffering :cry:
yesterday was an awful day. I was up early for work and even though i consumed my own bodyweight in water i was just hungry all day..BUT i didnt cave so im very proud of myself for that at least. I woke up today with renewed confidance and had my brekkie shake at 9.15 after taking my son to school. Im about to have my lunch shake and then have my tea shake at around 6.30-7pm if i can last that long. Im sooo hungry at the moment when will it subside? Oh and heres a bit of tmi for you all..my wee has turned a lovely shade of green!!! Is this normal and has anyone else suffered with the same problem? Could it be that its that im going into ketosis now? So many questions lol x

You are doing an amazing job missmyfood! I would guess you are nearly there and soon you wont feel hungry! Ive never noticed green wee before but im sure someone else will add a more informative post on the subject. I would say you have already completed the worse days stay strong and good luck only 3 days to your first weigh in!! xx

Aw thanks Daisy, your post did my mood the world of good :)
I was feeling so despondant and unsure if i could carry on but coming on here and reading your post made me think..i am not going to throw all that hard work away, i am going to stick with this and see the results. Youre right there are only 3 days left now til weigh in and i cant wait x
ps. i dont think ive told anyone my real name lol...its Louise x

Hiya Ali. Yeah absolutely thank goodness for this site! My hubby`s being absolutely fantastic and supportive but unless you are actually going through this yourself then its impossible to understand how hard it is. With a bit of luck and a lot of willpower ill be back on here on Monday morning shouting my loss from the rooftops lol x

On the delicate subject of wee.......does the need to visit the loo decrease as your body gets used to consuming the extra water? I normally drink a fair bit but I don't think that it's anything like 3 litres....consequently I feel like I need to pee nearly all the time! I'm scared to go too far in case I need the loo and it's just a little bit debilitating! I need to go out later this morning and won't be able to get to a loo for at least a couple of hours. Help!

. Oh and heres a bit of tmi for you all..my wee has turned a lovely shade of green!!! Is this normal and has anyone else suffered with the same problem? Could it be that its that im going into ketosis now? So many questions lol x

hi hun not sure about green but mine is very dark yellow tmi lol

Ive felt a lot better today :). I did need to take headache tablets this morning but nothing major since. Ive also discovered that the reason my wee was a funny colour is through a multi-vitamin that im taking to support this diet lol...panic over..sorry to anyone who looked at my post and worried that their wee would light up a room lol. I also swapped my soups for vanilla shakes and theyre quite nice so thats good.
Sandra B...oh the amount of times ive been to the loo is ridiculous, i know im only on day 5 but honestly the amount of toilet paper we`re going through is silly so dont worry at least we will all have nice healthy bladders/kidneys..even if we do have to go every 2 mins :) x

We'll have gorgeous clear skin too from drinking all this bl88dy water!

Back