Day 4 in the Lipotrim house

sarahwillbslim

Hi Guys

Well I'm on Day four and still going strong!!! I have managed quite well considering we have had fish n chips, pies and cupcakes at work this week Im quite proud of myself.

I did have a headache day 2 and 3 but its fading now thank goodness. I did find yesterday that my vision when reading anything really small was a bit jumbled I had to really contrate to read my posts on minimins app on my iphone. Did anyone else find this?

My mouth is starting to feel abit fuzzy and did my ketostix test and

HELLOOOOO KETOSIS!!!!

Think my toothbrush is soon to become my best friend! So plsd I joined on here dont think I could do it wothout you guys.

My first weigh in will be tuesday because of the bank holiday hoping to do well
pinkys crossed

sarah
xxx

Well done, you are doing great :) Best of luck with your weigh in, am sure your in for a great first loss :)

thanks buttercup hope so i havent been under 13 stone for about 4 years would be great to fit into some of my own clothes instead of my other halfs mens size tshirts i always look like a scruff atm. Cant wait for some weight to come off mite treat myself to a facial if im under 13 st

Well done sarahwillbslim, keep up the good work. I am on day 11 and can honestly say i am no longer feeling hungry and am not struggling sticking to it at all (I was that busy at work I even forgot my lunchtime shake tut tut....i have had it now & will just have my last one later). I have a feeling that you will be off for that facial sooner than you think. :)) x

Thanks April

im just taking one days at a time atm i think after two weeks ill be flying i have little treats all planned when i meet my mini goals

non food treats of course even if its some new clothes, a hair cut, facial stuff like that i really hope i can manage to stay on it for the full three months i would be my goals weight before my oh birthday at end of august and that would be fab!!!

Sarah I completely sympathise! I don't feel like I'm slim enough to even take pride in my appearance anymore!

Well done!!! my fuzzy mouth is starting too ( makes you happy, right haha?!)

Enjoy your journey babe x

Honestly I'm feeling terrible about myself my oh is a photographer and ever time the camera comes out I run and hide. I can't remember the. Last time I wore make up and felt nice dressed up..... Well I haven't been anywhere to get dressed up. We had been invited to a wedding a few weeks ago and I ended up sitting crying outside the shopping centre cos I looked and felt terrible in everything so in the end I didn't go out . I never want to feel like that again. The good thing is its made me all the more determined to do this!

I've started lipotrim now because I don't have special occasions until my other halfs birthday at the end of August!

I hope I have the strength to make it til then
Xxxx

Sarah my target is August too so we'll be doing if together. Keep you head held hi I'm sure you're beautiful no matter what size you are but an more than to aware of what am impact being over weight has on your confidence. I don't wear make up daily anyway & am in work that much I tend to be in my work clothes or jeans so I know how you feel about not making that extra effort. I have decided though that every time I go to the chemist to get weighed and i've had a loss I am going to buy a new colour of nail varnish, I am then going to wear it all that week as a reminder of how well I've done xxx

Haha April what a brilliant idea! I mite steal steal it. A visual reminder of how well uv done and help keep u on track. So plsd there's someone started same time as me we can help spur each other on. I'm almost thought day five now and I've been out and about all day. I took my horse out for a ride today am so sure hell appreciate carrying a few less stone

April i love your nail varnish idea, i'm definitely going to do that

Back