Cruise PP Day 4 of cruise - feeling inspired!!

Roosephus

Morning!

Had a massive wobble yesterday where I wasn't sure that I could carry on. Scales have stayed the same since my 7lb loss on attack and was worrying that I was already getting bored of cottage cheese and meat!

Spent the afternoon reading through some of the diaries and recipe threads and am feeling positive and motivated again. Last night was spent in the kitchen, made smoked salmon quiches, dukan bread and raspberry mousse determined that I won't get bored of plain food.

Todays plan PP

B 2 x smoked salmon quiches (yummy!!)
L Dukan sandwich. Quark as spread and chicken slices
D Steak with peppercorn sauce followed by raspberry mousse

Yesterday by BF bought me some Rachels Organic fat free peach & passion fruit bio liveyogurt, am concerned it looks a bit too good to be true as although fat free seems to list organic sugar as one of the ingredients. Haven't dared to try it yet - anybody know if this is ok?

This site has helped keep me on track - love it!

Roo xx

Yesterday by BF bought me some Rachels Organic fat free peach & passion fruit bio liveyogurt, am concerned it looks a bit too good to be true as although fat free seems to list organic sugar as one of the ingredients. Haven't dared to try it yet - anybody know if this is ok?

Roo xx

Morning Roo

Sugar is a no no.

Well done on getting into the kitchen! Keep on keepin' on :D

P x

We meet again, I saw you in my diary a few minutes ago!:) The advice is nothing with sugar added in, so much so if you are stalling (defined as 10 days of no weight loss while sticking to diet 100%). I personally eat them my rule is nothing with more than 10% carbs. Also you are only allowed 2 fruit yogurts per day max.
Your meal plan looks very good. Way to go, makes it bearable.
x

Thank you, I'll steer clear of the yogurt until I'm well on my way to target!!

My new motto - If it seems too good to be true - it probably is!!! :sigh:

So far loved the mini quiches but although the texture of the bread was quite nice and made a nice change my chicken "sandwich" was a bit bland. Think I'll defo try the bread again but maybe as a side for a dukan friendly curry or chilli.

Back