Attack Going back to my old favourite - Dukan.

Frangellica

Hi all, I have noticed not many people go on this diet forum, but I thought I would write down my food diary to help me, any maybe anyone who will read this.

I went on Dukan about 6 years ago, and lost about 4 stone. I've kept most of it off, but put some back on here and there, and have tried other diets to knock it back off again. I've recently been on Slimming World, which I like but it doesn't have the strictness of Dukan which I actually like and weirdly keeps me motivated. Also I know how good the results are with Dukan, especially with trimming belly fat.

So with 3 weeks to go till I get married I need super quick noticeable results, so knew Dukan was the only way forward, I haven't gone back to it for a couple of years, so here we go!

Day One :-

Weight:- 11stone 12lbs
Breakfast:- 1 .5 tbsp. oat bran with skimmed milk. 2 slices smoked salmon, 1 boiled egg.
Lunch:- 2 roasted chicken drummers, 1 turkey breast, 1 boiled egg
Dinner:- Huge ribeye steak with mustard
Snacks:- fat free fromage frais with sweetner, 1 slice smoked salmon
Drinks:- Loads of sparkling water, black coffees, peppermint teas, 2 glasses slim line tonic water

Feeling great! Motivated, and it's like you can almost feel the difference just from the first day!

Reactions: CPL
Hi there! I am getting married too but in about 4.5weeks. I am also trying to drop some weight before the big day! :)

How much are you hoping to lose in the next 3 weeks?

Hi there! I am getting married too but in about 4.5weeks. I am also trying to drop some weight before the big day! :)

How much are you hoping to lose in the next 3 weeks?
Hi!

Congratulations! To be honest I haven't set a target... My dress fits me perfectly, I'd just like to look a little less puffy :p Also I have 2 parties to attend before the wedding so I am expecting a couple of slip ups :rolleyes:

Are you doing Dukan?

Day Two :-

Breakfast:- 1 .5 tbsp. oat bran with skimmed milk. 1 slice smoked salmon, 1 boiled egg.
Lunch:- 2 roasted chicken drummers, 1 turkey breast, 2 slices of back bacon
Dinner:- Huge Sirloin steak with mustard
Snacks:- Fat free fromage frais with sweetener, 2 slices of ham, 2 pickled gerkins
Drinks:- 1 tea with skimmed milk, Loads of sparkling water, black coffees, peppermint teas

Not too dissimilar to yesterday. Still feeling good, I was absolutely starving come bed time but I just ignored it and went to bed :)

Day Three :-

Breakfast:- 1 .5 tbsp. oat bran with skimmed milk. 2 slice ham, 1 boiled egg.
Lunch:- 3 roasted chicken drummers, 2 strips of back bacon
Dinner:- Turkey korma, made with spices and quark
Snacks:- Fat free jelly pot, 1 pickled gherkin, 1 slice smoked salmon
Drinks:- 1 mug of tea with skimmed milk, loads of sparkling water, black coffees, peppermint teas

Struggled to get out of bed this morning - forgot this strange symptom of Dukanism. Feel great once up and at it though. I'm not at thirsty as I have been in the past doing this diet which I'm so glad about! Think I'll weigh myself tomorrow.

No im not doing Dukan.. although Ive always looked at it and thought maybe I should!

My personal trainer put me on a plan where I wasn't allowed Gluten / Diary / Caffiene or Sugar.. It was working really well but I have struggled to get back on it properly! I'm basically just trying to exercise as much as I can and eat well. :)

your past few days are looking positive!

Sooo... Lost track with logging on here what I have eaten, however was good up to Friday, and completely scrapped it at the weekend as it was my Dad's birthday.

However, I weighed on the 4th day and had lost 4lbs. :D:) (put 1lb back on over the weekend)

What ever day this is..:p Monday :-

Weight:- 11stone 9lbs
Breakfast:- 1 .5 tbsp. oat bran with skimmed milk. 2 slice back bacon, 1 boiled egg.
Lunch:- 3 roasted chicken drummers, 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of turkey
Dinner:- Whole oven cooked seabass
Snacks:- Fast free fromage frais and sweetner
Drinks:- 1 mug of tea with skimmed milk, loads of sparkling water, black coffees, peppermint teas

Hi hope you’re wedding went well, congratulations I know it’s been a while!!
Did you manage to lose Weight on Dukan?

Back