Total Solution Day 4 of however many it takes :)

scunnybunny

Well my delivery is due in about a hour and i'm anxious and motivated to get started. So i'm going to make this my first day.

I have tried to read everything I can so I know what to expect in theory, but not in reality.

I have already had 2 pint glasses of water so my intentions are good.

Thought this would be a great place to write down my thoughts.

So I will update as I go.

x

Good luck! Im on day 4 today and feeling great! This website is fab to, ive also started a diary on here which is great motivation as you look forward to updating ppl on how youve done every day!

Thank you so much to you all.

Well I have made a start and had the vanilla shake made up into a latte...very nice to.

Nice start!

I did have 1/3 of a toffee bar aswell just to try it, but I really dont like dried fruit and I did pick out the raisons, not too many so it was ok.

I am hoping it won't make a difference, don't think it will, but I can't bear them so have to take them out.

I'm nearly through my first 2 litre bottle so hopefully I can keep it up.

x

Good luck! Im on day 4 today and feeling great! This website is fab to, ive also started a diary on here which is great motivation as you look forward to updating ppl on how youve done every day!

Thanks!! My sister reminded me of this site she is doing sw and posts on there

I did join years ago on here as I attempted the cambridge diet but the timing wasnt right and I went away.

But now i'm back tbh i'm surprised my details were still on here lol

best wishes with the rest of your week.

x

Well day 1 over and not to bad.

Tried the vanilla mixed with coffee idea, it was surprisingly good.

I drank 3 litres of water plus 2 black coffees. I am lucky in that my choice of hot beveridge is black coffee and has been for over 20 years so that was good and didn't have to cope without milk and sugar.

I did have an early night and tried to keep myself busy and this morning has started off ok with another vanilla lattee.

Its a lovely day here so may go for a walk down the beach and finish off at our favourite beach cafe for another coffee.

Have a great weekend.

x

Good morning.
Glad your first day has gone well.I am day 4 on exante but have done vlcd on and off for 2 years.
The shakes are all nice and the soups so far are pleasent to, loving the orange bar too.
Good luck and I hope all continues to go well.

Good morning.
Glad your first day has gone well.I am day 4 on exante but have done vlcd on and off for 2 years.
The shakes are all nice and the soups so far are pleasent to, loving the orange bar too.
Good luck and I hope all continues to go well.

Thank you for the best wishes.

I am going to try an orange bar for my afternoon meal. Will break it into 3 to keep me going until my soup later tonight.

x

Enjoy it and good luck breaking it up, I would do that but im to darn greedy and want it all at once then miss it once its all gone. Enjoy your day.

Good luck! I'm very impressed with your ability to not eat a bar all at once. Once I start I can't stop!:eek:

Well here I am starting day 3. I had a tricky moment last night where I did so want something to eat. I wasn't hungry just craving so I went to bed.

Had the mushrom soup last night, I had to hold my nose to swallow it yuucck.

I did only order the week long bundle to see how I got on and I see the month box has it in :sigh:

I may just have to force it down I can't afford to buy everything seperately i'm also slightly worried about the shakes as I don't like milkshake and I fear they will taste along the same lines.

Its a pity you can't make up a month long box with your favourite things. Never mind i'll live.

Also managed 3 litres of water and a cup of black coffee. I liked the orange bar which I again cut into 3 and had a piece every 2 hours.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday I am going to 2 football matches today so that will be fun lets hope I don't need the loo too much as there's no toilets where i'm going.

x

Well day 3 is over and its been a little bit more difficult. Definitely craving tonight. Does the craving go away or is it always there?

Had an orange bar, choc shake (hot) and a veg soup.

Quite liked the choc one but my week long box only has 1 in it.

Definitely worried about the banana and strawberry ones in that I wont like them which will put me off the rest of the week.

Anyway going to go to bed now and sleep my way through the urges to eat.

Have a great week everyone

x

Well here we are at day 4, who would have thought I would get this far.

I think the honeymoon period is definitely over, the craving was nagging at me last night so I had an early night.

I have a busy day planned so that will keep my mind of things. I have to take my nephew to the army office to hand in his medicals and i'm babysitting the other who had a bad head injury playing football yesterday although he did score a fantastic goal.

Yesterday I managed 3 litres of water and a black coffee so I believe i'm on track with that.

Oh well here's to day 4.

Have a great week everyone.

x

Back