Day 4 on LipoTrim - TFR (restarter)

lippy

When I woke up this morning at 5.30am before the alarm to visit the loo…I felt so tired and my body was such a dead weight..then I could not get back to sleep but soon woke up and went on minimins…fast forward 8 hours later and I am sitting in a draughty office at work - feeling really cold (combination of LT and heating not working properly) and now sitting here with my large overcoat on… everyone telling me to go and work from home (haha) - but heres the thing…I reset the heating timer this morning to come on at 4pm this evening and as it is bloomin freezing outside at the moment my flat will be really cold! Doh!! Will have to suffer and leave at 5pm (anyway complaining how cold it is stops me thinking about food - sort of)...

Past 3 days have been tough and as difficult as I remember but the headaches have been less severe and there have been some hunger pains but not as many as before (or I am just kidding myself). Just kept on thinking about being slim and posting that "after" picture so that I can be an inspiration to others as so many others are being to me at the moment. I have taken some "before" shots but need to take some more hideous ones (they are all hideous really)…I am also thinking of doing a swimsuit (before) v bikini (after) - for my eyes only of course - don't want to put anyone off their shakes!!

Now to be anal - think I was in ketosis yesterday (Day 3) as I used the ketostix and went from beige to light pink (traces) to the other light pink (faible) during the course of the day …will do another test later…I think I know the answer to this question but will ask it anyway….do you think it matters that much if you use the ketosix "after 6 months of opening"?

Anyway about to have lunch….on the menu today is a choice of vanilla shake or strawberry shake or chocolate shake - yummy!! It will have to be chocolate as it was strawberry this morning. Can't do the Chicken soup until my taste buds have changed and have a nut allergy so the flapjacks are out….just waiting for my cup of cold water to warm up a bit…guess I could go and get some hot water but too cold to move.

Enjoy your day All

sounds like your having an interesting day lol!!! with regards to the ketosis sticks I cant comment as I have neber used them but I'm sure someone will pop along and provide an answer for you

keep up the good work it will pay of at WI

xx Sharron

Well done.. very interesting experience... Similar to mine with the London office cold and cold Apartment! at least you're positive.. keep it up and you'll do great... again! :)

sounds like your having an interesting day lol!!! with regards to the ketosis sticks I cant comment as I have neber used them but I'm sure someone will pop along and provide an answer for you

keep up the good work it will pay of at WI

xx Sharron

Thanks Sharon, I have stuck to this now regliously for 5 days so hoping to have good results as everyone else

Well done.. very interesting experience... Similar to mine with the London office cold and cold Apartment! at least you're positive.. keep it up and you'll do great... again! :)

Thanks Ollie - London offices are always like that. I worked between Christmas and New Year and one day it was so cold on our floor that people left at lunchtime...better today though

Thanks Sharon, I have stuck to this now regliously for 5 days so hoping to have good results as everyone else

Thanks Ollie - London offices are always like that. I worked between Christmas and New Year and one day it was so cold on our floor that people left at lunchtime...better today though

Roasting in here today,, they just can't get it right!!

Back