Day 4 on SS - 1st timer

vikki73

Cambridge Consultant
Hi all
I've been messing about for ever on SW, and more recently CS. I got a bit miffed with losing 0.5lbs a week so I have started on Cambridge on weds. I'm really pleased that I haven't felt that hungry. Dont get me wrong the carb withdrawal was really bad, nausea, severe headche, the usual I expect, but I'm pretty sure I'm through that now, and I feel great!
Thing is although I don't feel hungry, it doesn't stop me wanting to eat if you know what I mean. I guess I have to address my dodgy relationship with food to try and sort that one out :rolleyes:
Anyway, wish me luck for my first WI on tuesday night x

What is CS?
Good luck :) I've just finished day 3 of Cambridge SS, so I do know how you're feeling. You need to keep reminding yourself that you can eat any time you want to, but you're choosing not to. You have to see this as a choice or else it becomes a prison that you're constantly trying to burst out of (can you tell I've done CD before?)

You can do it :)

Good luck Vikki - I'm certain your WI will motivate you to keep going. It really isnt so bad once you're in Ketosis - & I echo Bailey's advice - CD is a choice not a punishment. The treat is in seeing the weight come off and feeling good about you.

Good luck hon. It's really exciting when it's your first time as you won't believe how much weight you lose after diets like SW. If you can stick to it you will have the weight off in no time at all and will be loving the CD!!!! Most people lose around a stone in the first 2-3 weeks when they start! :D

Enjoy.......... x

Thanks for all your wonderful words of support, that is a great way of looking at it, that I am making a choice to do CD. Well I made it through week 1 on SS and at my WI last night I lost 8lbs so as you can imagine I'm very very pleased:D:D:D:D:D
I think I'm going to look at joining a team, they look like a good motivator too
CS is Celebrity Slim BTW

Hi
Well done on your weight loss,I lost the same amount on my 1st week and can't wait for 2nd WI so roll on mon for me.

Natalie xx

Well done on your loss. I'm on day 1 today. :)

Yes yes - good luck. Best decision of your life in wanting to get rid of the weight. I'm sooooooooo motivated it's unreal! It's all so exciting. Good luck!! xx

Well done Vikki! 8lb is a great loss!! x x

Thanks all. Still feeling motivated, but really craving pizza! Need to take up a hobby I think, other than running round after the kids :rolleyes:
Good luck for all your WIs, mines tuesday evening xx

Back