day 4 on SS..couple of questions?? please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sharong, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. sharong

sharong Member

Im on Day 4 on SS and finding it ok...apart from the mid-afternoon BLOATING..oh my god..I cant fasten my trousers by 1pm at work cos my stomache is sososososos bloated..Anyone else suffered this and can i stop it?

also what is psyllium Husk? what does it do ?

i have read about PORRIDGE being made from the it nice?

many thanks if you are able to help;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Bloating.... are you drinking plenty of water??? Can't say i've ever noticed it myself.

Husks - are to help people who get constipation .... I love using them for that reason, but because the porridge and thicker soups fill me up more.

Congrats on day 4 ... i am on day 4 too.
  4. dawntinkler34

dawntinkler34 Water Baby

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sharong,

I just started CD on Tuesday after 4 weeks on Lighter Life. Having a little bloating but not drank enough water me think!! You should try ice cream too it's lovely. Bash 12 ice cubes up then blend with a satchet and a drop of hot water til it looks like ice cream (use of imagination needed). Trust me it's nice. x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.