Day 4 restart

Caroline83

Well after doing Cambridge in August 09 in an attempt to fit in my wedding dress (which I did thanks to the diet) here I am back again to once an for all lose the weight and deal with my food issues. It will be a long journey for me as after a pretty bad year post wedding I have put on everything I lost the first time. I will achieve this and am hoping that this diary will help me.

So day 4 and I'm feeling better, day 1-3 was shocking (much harder than the first time I think) but I think I'm getting there. It's hard when you have a lot to loss cos it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway I am going to try and keep this update even if I'm speaking to myself as I believe it will help me.

Good luck with it! You have done the hardest few days so it should be easier from now on. It doesn't really matter how long it takes you thats what i'm trying to tell myself. I'm going to try to use this time to learn as much as i can about myself, why i eat, what emotions i have been squashing with food, what i have been hiding from by allowing myselfto become in my eyes unattractive and how i let myself become so uncomfortable in my own skin. I'm hoping to have a greater understanding of all my food related issues so that this is the last time i will have to diet. Good luck with your first weigh in x

Caroline83 said:
Well after doing Cambridge in August 09 in an attempt to fit in my wedding dress (which I did thanks to the diet) here I am back again to once an for all lose the weight and deal with my food issues. It will be a long journey for me as after a pretty bad year post wedding I have put on everything I lost the first time. I will achieve this and am hoping that this diary will help me.

So day 4 and I'm feeling better, day 1-3 was shocking (much harder than the first time I think) but I think I'm getting there. It's hard when you have a lot to loss cos it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway I am going to try and keep this update even if I'm speaking to myself as I believe it will help me.

Hello Caroline nice to meet you and welcome I am a returner about 5 yrs ago have tried a few times and never managed to get past week three as I weigh in tomorrow I hoping that does not happen this time!!!! Good luck on ya journey huni hope u reach ur goal will be popping by to see how you get on is weigh in day Thursday????
Take care
Love Sharon xxxx

Hi Ladies thanks for your support!

Well I wish it was Thursday cos I could really do with the "first week weightloss" to give me some encouragement. Feeling a bit low in energy today and it makes me just want to eat something I haven't though (except my Chocolate terta). I bought all tetra's this week but I don't think they are filling enough to have 3 a day everyday so I will have to give the other stuff a go (even though I didn't like most of it last time) there is no way I can keep going on just chocolate tetra's for 9 monthsish.

Hope everyone else is doing ok today

Back