Day 4 update

BigS

Real name Seán
Having absolutely no problems at all. Bit hungry but quite manageable, no sore head, shakes are tasty. Mouth tastes like muck but apart from that.

Is this normal ?

Good for you.

Cos your mouth tastes foul, sounds as though you could be in ketosis!

Very normal I'm afraid.

Keep up the good work and your first weigh in should be a great one!

Woo hoo very normal hunny - good luck xx

I too am on day 4 - I am very hungry (infact very very hungry!!) I love the shakes too! Vanilla with ice and coffee, with a bit of sweetener. I also have the choc ones. Both lovely.

I have jumped on the scales a few times and things are looking good - will get weighed next monday - or might actually do it on saturday - I am cabin crew and when I fly I get so bloated and retain loads of water. So if I weigh on saturday before I fly it will be a truer loss. Am working on sat, sun and monday.

I keep trying on the clothes I want to get into as an incentive - I was so hungry last night I could have cried!!

Hope you have had a great afternoon,

B x

totally normal BisS, and well done. my mouth was worst on day4 and 5 but has eased off a little now... i do find the shakes leave like a film or coat on my teeth so i always clean teeth about half hour after eating and gob feels so dirty, a good listerine swill aswell...

I'm not going near scales until Monday for my 1st weigh-in. I've also never been invited to the pub as much in 3 days as I have the last 3, it's as if people can sense it. I might go off women for a couple of months and see if that works !!

Back