Step 1 Sole Source Day 4 & worried.

RlovesA

I'm at the start of Day 4 of Sole Source, I am currently not constipated but have bought some senokot max strength ready for when I am.

I've heard some horror stories about being constipated on this diet.. I'm drinking 3 litres of water a day but I cannot stop going to the toilet and my bladder is hurting.

Does anyone know the minimum amount of water you have to consume? also if I buy the fibre powder my consultant sells do I take this everyday? Ideally I'd just want to take something regularly to prevent getting constipated rather than something I have to take once I'm already constipated.... x x

I'm at the start of Day 4 of Sole Source, I am currently not constipated but have bought some senokot max strength ready for when I am.

I've heard some horror stories about being constipated on this diet.. I'm drinking 3 litres of water a day but I cannot stop going to the toilet and my bladder is hurting.

Does anyone know the minimum amount of water you have to consume? also if I buy the fibre powder my consultant sells do I take this everyday? Ideally I'd just want to take something regularly to prevent getting constipated rather than something I have to take once I'm already constipated.... x x

Worry not, constipation doesn't always happen! I've always been fine, so it might not get you! Ok you might go less often, but that makes sense since you're putting less in!

I think the recommended amount of water it 2.25l (4pints) or something like that. So you can perhaps drink a little less until your body gets used to it. I've always drank a lot so thankfully ok with it, I still have to visit the ladies regularly though, I just think of the extra exercise it gives me!

I'm on week 5 of restart ? :) and I add psylium husk to my morning shake and I never have any problems at all!! Or you can use the powder the Consultants sell or psylium husk in pill form from Holland and Barratt...

Thanks I think I'll keep up with the water and pop to holland and Barrett today for some Physilis husks just to keep things moving.

x :)

Back