Day 4...

Trixie Firecracker

A Work In Progress
Today in the Big Brother House..

Erm, Day 4 on Exante. :eek:

I think I might just about be getting into Ketosis as this morning I woke up with a slightly metallic taste in my mouth (yuck!) so here's hoping all systems are a go! :D

Are sugar-free chewing gum a no-no on this diet? I don't fancy starting back at college tomorrow with bad breath! :eek:

I'm finding it ok so far - I was afraid I'd find it much harder second time round as I had heard before that the second time round was much tougher and people were more likely to fall off the wagon. Also heard that the first time someone does a VLCD they get the best results.. hope this isn't the case!

I'm heading into town later on to pick up a Nintendo Wii YAY! Next stop will be to pick up the new Wii Fit Plus & Balance Board, I'm really looking forward to trying it out! Will be dreading the first time I use it and see my weight though, eeeek!

Have soooo much college work to do this evening, reports and projects etc.. meant to get it done earlier this week but was too tired/cold/lazy/miserable to do it, so of course I've left it all til the 11th hour.

Gah! Can't wait til this week is over and get to play with my new Wii at the weekend! :D

So far I've tried the Thai Chicken Soup (Meh!) Vegetable Soup (Nicer than anticipated) Tomato (pleasantly surprised!) Vanilla shake (bland but creamy) and strawberry.. looking forward to trying all the flavours!

Oh and I've also had 2 bars - Chocolate Orange and the Toffee and Rasin ones - I was going to save the bars til later on in the diet, however there were 2 evenings where I was starving and figured the bars would be better to have if it got rid of the cravings rather than cave in and blow it all!

Must try to resist the bars for another few weeks though and let the Ketosis fairy do it's magic on me!

Over and out!

Trixie!

Hi Trxie, am on day 3 and today I've had dry mouth and furry tongue all day, no matter how much water I drank, I even brushed my teeth again & again no luck. :sigh:

I also thought about chewing gum but did not know if that was allowed, sugar free gum that is.

Hope all goes well at college..Goodluck

Hi Trxie, am on day 3 and today I've had dry mouth and furry tongue all day, no matter how much water I drank, I even brushed my teeth again & again no luck. :sigh:

I also thought about chewing gum but did not know if that was allowed, sugar free gum that is.

Hope all goes well at college..Goodluck

Hi Barbie!

Congrats to making it to day 3! Hopefully once the first week is over for us it will get easier.

How are you finding it so far?

Good news re: the furry tongue and dry mouth as odd and all as that sounds! lol I'd say you are well on your way into Ketosis!

Not sure if you've heard of them already but if you ever want to check if you're in ketosis or not you can buy Ketostix from most pharmacies and they're a pretty good indicator.

Hi Quak; thanks for that!

Just as I suspected so! Oh well no harm done!

Are you long doing Exante yourself m'dear?

It is the only one I have done since July and have lost almost 6 stone :D
can't wait to get the rest of it off now!

Do the bars stop you from going into ketosis??

You sound like your getting on brilliantly trixie! :)

Back