day 4

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tinamcdonald, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tinamcdonald

tinamcdonald Full Member

Hi guys well today is day 4 and i was just wondering if i am in keytosis or not? i do have a funny taste in my mouth but does not taste like metal:confused: i worked till mid night last nite and i really had trouble sleeping last nite when i got home was wide awake i only had a coffee at 8pm so would not have been that has this happened to any one? tina x:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi tina i sleep like a baby on LT so can't help with that one, it may not be connected, don't worry about it. As for the 'stinkybreath' lol, i wouldn't describe my personal process of ketosis being a metal taste either, it is a rank, furry feeling and vile breath, yummy!
    I would imagine you are in ketosis, this may be the reason you didn't sleep, you could have had an energy burst. hth

4. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hang in there it comes to us all :)and good luck for your 1st weigh in hope you get a nice surprise:)

5. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun well done for gettin this far!! the 1st few days r the worst. ive found it alot harder this time round but im determined to b healthier and happier!

well i can recognise that im now in ketosos as im not hungry anymore, i got abit more energy! ok alot more. lol. my breath isnt bad yet but last time i did this diet it was way over a wk b4 my mouth felt like it had been taken over by a hamster!! lol.

just keep drinkin plenty of water hun and i brush my teeth as much as pos so try that!!

good luck with 1st weigh in!!

6. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I don't sleep as much lately too. I'm hypothyroid so I sleep quite alot and am tired alot of the time but on LT I've been staying up later and getting up earlier on Sundays. Not sure why that is but personally I'm making the most of the extra hours!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.