day 4

tinamcdonald

Hi guys well today is day 4 and i was just wondering if i am in keytosis or not? i do have a funny taste in my mouth but does not taste like metal:confused: i worked till mid night last nite and i really had trouble sleeping last nite when i got home was wide awake i only had a coffee at 8pm so would not have been that has this happened to any one? tina x:rolleyes:

Hi tina i sleep like a baby on LT so can't help with that one, it may not be connected, don't worry about it. As for the 'stinkybreath' lol, i wouldn't describe my personal process of ketosis being a metal taste either, it is a rank, furry feeling and vile breath, yummy!
I would imagine you are in ketosis, this may be the reason you didn't sleep, you could have had an energy burst. hth

hang in there it comes to us all :)and good luck for your 1st weigh in hope you get a nice surprise:)

hey hun well done for gettin this far!! the 1st few days r the worst. ive found it alot harder this time round but im determined to b healthier and happier!

well i can recognise that im now in ketosos as im not hungry anymore, i got abit more energy! ok alot more. lol. my breath isnt bad yet but last time i did this diet it was way over a wk b4 my mouth felt like it had been taken over by a hamster!! lol.

just keep drinkin plenty of water hun and i brush my teeth as much as pos so try that!!

good luck with 1st weigh in!!

I don't sleep as much lately too. I'm hypothyroid so I sleep quite alot and am tired alot of the time but on LT I've been staying up later and getting up earlier on Sundays. Not sure why that is but personally I'm making the most of the extra hours!

Back