Day 4 :)

JaynieMac

Hey everyone!

So Glad i found this forum. What amazing success stories. I have 6 stone to lose :cry:
Piled it on in my last pregnancy - my lil man is 11 weeks tomorrow. Fantasised about all the different types of "F" id like to eat all nite in bed! Feel ok on it, except i have the flu today :mad:. I have tried this before and managed to talk myself out of it...too tired, too cold, too hard, id come off it and stick to WW...ha! I'm praying to God i can stick to it this time.

you can do it! its the first week that you needa get over you.. then you'll be fine.. there will always be the hard days, but the weightloss each week will definitely be worth it, stick on the forum for inspiration and moments of desperation too.. its a god send!

Once your first week is over it does get easier...

Just focus on the losses each week, won't take you long.... I had six stone to lose in total, lost 4 in under 3months... Now I'm refeeding and will come back and lose the final 2 once I've maintained for a while...

You can do it, just keep focused and 100% strict and read everyones storys of success... I know that helped me through lots xx

Hi Jaynie.. I cannot add to what Missy and Amanda have said....

You CAN do it, and we are all here to support you... Good luck hun x x

Hey Jaynie...this forum is a great way to get through the LT journey....you will have ups and dows and moments that you will want to share .....not forgetting the great support! Gook luck!!:)

Cheers Girlies! Surprisingly Im not really feeling too hungry thanks God, but defo have evening cravings probably cause thats when i usually do most of my damage, take aways n goodies, feeling pretty motivated by everyones stories and the pics are amazing. Just ready emmas diary, good god what an inspiration especially as she is the same height and starting weight as me- i have to keep thinking short term pain for long term gain, so glad i found ye!!

Back