Day 4

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saffron, 26 June 2007 Social URL.

1. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :) hi every1 :) days 1,2+3 i found so very easy just sailed it, did struggle with 4l of :tear_drop: tho on day 1+2 so day3 i only had 3l :tear_drop:, have been peein for england still tho lol,2day tho i am soooo cold and am tired tho not feelin ill but am fellin a bit down:( but spose havin 3 v good days, a low day is 2 b expected, but am still 100% on sticking with doin this and do it i will,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You have a really good attitude and I'm sure you are gonna do really well! You are right, low days are to be expected, you have done really well to get this far - just think about how much you have achieve during these four days!

4. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

sounds like you are in ketosis! keep up the good work and good luck with the water :)

5. misscrazydaisy28

misscrazydaisy28 Member

Diet:
    cd
    well done

well done saffron and all.day four was the hardest for me.mind you day five i felt wonderful yet day six(today) i feel pants.i so hope tomorrow is better.well done kxx:)

6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  7. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    keep going Tara and you'll have that 3 stone off in no time.

Good Luck
    Sam
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.