day 4

lisabear x

:) Hi, just thought id say hello to you all, ive just started on lipotrim, im on day 4 and all is going ok, in fact i have been feeling so much better for it. cant wait till i start to see changes!
I have been reading all the comments all week and this has spurred me on to succeed. xx;)

welcome along and best of luck, as above youve just about got through the tough bit so it will all start getting alot easier :)

hey thanks, chuck you have done brilliantly! what an inspiration you are. ive have been doing slimming world in and off for twenty years and dont weigh any less now than i did then!!! lol so this is something different for me, i have suprised myself that i havent eaten for 5 days, and i feel great.
i think its the taking the choices away whats making it work for me, having no choice at all is better than making the wrong ones!!
good luck x

Great to hear you aren't finding it too bad so far Lisa, keep strong and come for any advice support and inspiration on the forums, people are wonderful on here x

Hiya! Im on day 6. Not hungry at all....but i am a little pre occupied thinkng about food. This forum is really helping me though, its taking my mind off eating!

hi im on day 10...doing well not hungry but i do think of food alot and i love watching the cooking programes..lol i am struggling with my energy levels or lack of them...good to hear you are doing well keep it up ...x

Back