Day 4

slimforlive

Hi all,

Well day 4 was MUCH easier than day 3 - think I must be going into Ketosis :bliss::party0011:

Didn't feel as hungry (but still was hungry!) and had a headache first thing, but took stome tabs and this time it didn't come back! Feel fine now!

Big test is tomorrow where I'm at a wedding all day. Haven't had any sparkling water yet, as I'm saving it as a 'treat' for at the wedding. Oh jeez.

Wish me luck, and thanks for all your support!
Sha
xx

Hi all,

Well day 4 was MUCH easier than day 3 - think I must be going into Ketosis :bliss::party0011:

Didn't feel as hungry (but still was hungry!) and had a headache first thing, but took stome tabs and this time it didn't come back! Feel fine now!

Big test is tomorrow where I'm at a wedding all day. Haven't had any sparkling water yet, as I'm saving it as a 'treat' for at the wedding. Oh jeez.

Wish me luck, and thanks for all your support!
Sha
xx

Hiya - well done on getting to day 4 - day 3 always feels like the worst !!

hope you have a great day at the wedding - and remember you'll have to re-do days 1 to 3 if you cheat !!!

stay strong - and let us know how you get on !

love

Debz xx

Well done for getting through Day 4. Stay strong tomorrow, don't undo all your hard work and good luck!

Georgie
x

Well done on getting to day 4, and good luck for tomorrow. The thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow is the thought of having to go through the first 3 days again- no thanks!! Stay strong, you can do it :D

Thanks all! Ohhh no way am I doing days 1-3 again - that's such a good thought to keep in my head! Just hope I get to drink enough water during the day (and find where the toilets are!)

Thank you!

xx

Hiya hun so glad you got through day 4, hope you have fun at the wedding tomorrow but don't lt all your hard work go out the window you're doing so well!!!!!!!!

Back