Attack Day 4

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I had day 4 of Attack today, am finding this diet totally fine, am not hungry, am not headachy, I get to eat 'actual' food so no issues except that I've only lost 2lbs so far going into day 5...Is that normal? I don't know as I'd have expected to lose 2lbs on any other diet but as am sticking exclusively to protein I expected more. Am I being too fussy?! :rolleyes:

wkdstepmum said:
I had day 4 of Attack today, am finding this diet totally fine, am not hungry, am not headachy, I get to eat 'actual' food so no issues except that I've only lost 2lbs so far going into day 5...Is that normal? I don't know as I'd have expected to lose 2lbs on any other diet but as am sticking exclusively to protein I expected more. Am I being too fussy?! :rolleyes:

Looking at your stats, you are already within a healthy BMI. Dr Dukan does not recommend this diet to those with a BMI of 25 and under, therefore your weight loss will be much slower than someone who is overweight or obese.

Also, it looks like you have already been dieting recently so have probably already lost a lot of "water" weight.
HTH.

Oh I understand, it's just that WW etc all claim you can lose 2lbs a week so I was hoping with such restriction and 100% sticking to it I would lose more! Ah well, a loss is a loss! Thanks for the reply x

Back