Day 4!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulou1, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. loulou1

loulou1 Member

Yay!!!! it's day 4

I feel okay still, and once again no major complaint's. Would mention that I have not really been hungry on a massive scale at any point.:eek:

No real headache's, finding it hard to sleep though, quite like the shake's/soup's so that is not too bad.

Could l be in Ketosis yet??? :confused:

Lou xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Glad you feel better loulou how did you manage yesterday was it better then your day 2
    X

4. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    you could certainly be in ketosis - some people slip into it really easily - there was one lady on here last time I was on here who was in ketosis (according to the sticks) by the end of her first day. Others take longer. I don't use the sticks to test - just realise I am when I stop feeling hungry!

Keep going

5. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well done on reaching Day 4. I caved in yesterday and back to Day 1 all over again :(

6. loulou1

loulou1 Member

Hi guy's

Firstly thanks for your post Mama, yesterday was okay and felt pretty normal although I really cant sleep at the moment. Day four and it's a Friday and that is proving so damn hard, usual plan, takeaway and vino etc.

Setas, I haven't used a stick so I have no idea and I haven't weighed myself either (proving difficult) so I really have no idea how I am getting on :confused:

Super Trooper, what day was you on and what happened???

Lou xxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.