day 4

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mumtoruby, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mumtoruby

mumtoruby Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lipo trim
    Hiya lovely people, i'm on day 4 of tfr,At times it has been hard but when you get through the hard times and look back,your so glad you didn't cave!
    The shakes are making me gag a bit does any body have any tips to make them go down easier?
    The worse thing for me is i am really feeling the cold! Is this normal?
    I am so excited for my weigh in on sat but its totm will this affect the weight loss? I hope not:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi mumtoruby,

the coldness you feel is completely normal - its a symptom of your body moving into the ketotic state. I feel cold constantly (Im on day 5)

What flavour shake are you struggling with?
    The strawberry one is pure boakage!! :jelous: I like the chocolate, haven't tried the vanilla...But with the vanilla and chocolate shakes you can add some coffee, you can also make them up with hot water for a warm vanilla latté/chocolate latté type drink - it lessens the blow a bit too...

As for totm, you may be a bit heavier as your body will be holding water, fear not! Once totm is out of the way, you'll probably have lost a bit more than expected! x :D:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.