Day 4

Hi

I'm day 4 too... only another 52 days to go :p

Have to say I'm feeling a lot better today than I did yesterday, except for the raging sore throat I have. Am missing indulging myself in my usual 'medicinal' hot toddy... a salt water gargle is just not the same - but defo less carbs/calories!!!!

Think I'm going to need some serious support during this never realised before just how much I put in my mouth without even thinking!

Good luck everyone and here's to a successful 1st week :D

xx

I'm on day 4 too.for some reason Ive felt fine all day and now I feel hungry.or mayb I feel tired and I usually tell myself it's hunger instead...hmmmh?
I really hope week 1 is the hardest as I could do with it being a little easier!
Day 5 here I come!x

I feel your pain frecklesy. It my TOTM today too so I'm counting on no other week feeling as bad as this first week. Hopefully got it all over with and can sail through the rest with a bit of willpower (and a lot of posts :))

Yeah I was totm just finished yesterday.hopefully that's an added stress to week 1 that won't be there nxt week!
Ive finally got some breath strips so bad breath won't be getting the better of me!x

yes I got some yesterday. The dog decided to try and eat the whole packet which I had to pull out of his mouth (yuck). Mind his breath is starting to smell less worse than mine at the moment!!!. I keep eating them like sweets and have had to tell myself I can only have one if I'm actually going to be breathing anywhere near anyone. OH is keeping his distance and dog really not in a position to complain.
Well done on the loss - must be a real boost for you. I'm due on Saturday xx

Hi

I'm day 4 too... only another 52 days to go :p

Have to say I'm feeling a lot better today than I did yesterday, except for the raging sore throat I have. Am missing indulging myself in my usual 'medicinal' hot toddy... a salt water gargle is just not the same - but defo less carbs/calories!!!!

Think I'm going to need some serious support during this never realised before just how much I put in my mouth without even thinking!

Good luck everyone and here's to a successful 1st week :D

xx
Its weird how much you eat without even noticing isnt it??? Weird??? x

True Dee. Hoepfully this isn't just a diet but a chance to really notice all the little habits... and to break them for good! xx

about to start day three now, it does get better though as i've done lighterlife before and the first few days were difficult and the rest was easy enough until i just gave up because a lure of a pizza was just too much! never again though. good luck with the rest of your journey!

procrastination said:
about to start day three now, it does get better though as i've done lighterlife before and the first few days were difficult and the rest was easy enough until i just gave up because a lure of a pizza was just too much! never again though. good luck with the rest of your journey!

Hey, This gets tons easier after day three.... Or there abouts... After that it's been easy enough for me... Just becomes the norm if you get your head focused and don't think about it too much x x

Back