Day 4

klee1985

Hey all I'm still going strong am loveing the shakes as as a mousse and also the Chiken soup hopefully I will get a good results on wed just one question wat happens wen people say they had a cheat is the weight gain bad not that I have just a thought that all xxx

Not sure, will let you know tomorrow!!! I managed 4 days this week then had a meal out and a very bad weekend of stress (= food) Weigh in tomorrow so not looking forward to it but hey, tomorrow is the start of a new week for me and it will be a good one!!

x x x

It depends what you have babe.... carby foods will probably lead you to gain.... As you will hold some water!!! x

Carbs = bad food :( for me personally ....also mini sausages are a killer in my house. I have had a bad week and gained 2lbs ...but have gotten back on it 100% since then and in 2 days have gotten down to below what I was before the gain :) so it does work if you follow it 100% ! ! ! ! x x x x

Aw thanks girls and yeh let me no hun am sure ul be fine xxxxxxx thanks again xx

Well as I only did 100% for 4 days last week and ate anything and everything the other 3 I think I was very lucky at weigh-in today to have stayed the same. Am going to stick to it this week, no matter what !!
x x x

Back