Day 4

Bettyboob

I feel like screaming the mood swings have ben so bad feel sorry for my kids and oh !!:sigh:I'm giving up can't do it no more I havnt stopped crying without feeling like crap :cry::cry:

Awww hun...dont give up....if its any consolation ive been like that for the last week...my poor babies just keep giving me cuddles...but it does get better...last wkend I was horrific to live with....this weekend I feel fantastic and walking with my head held high. No one else knows ive done this for nearly 2 weeks but i do and im very proud of myself and now feel fantastic.

Please bear with it....the down days get replaced with a sense of achievement and overall well being x Think what you want more hun in the long run xx

Good luck x

Thanks Hun but I've blown it had 2 crumpets with light cow spread on them :cry:Arghhhh I dnt even no where I'm coming or going feel so lethargic today got no signs of going into ketosis and it's day 4 too!! ive most probably kicked myself out now if I was getting into ketosis def not onna have a big weight loss this am I :sigh:Bxxx

So sorry requarding last post

I've just ad mixed emotions all day happy sad then moody was chuffed when I weighed lost 7lbs but then decided to eat plus glass of wine totally knocked me back I want this so much ladies but today as been a tough one only day 4 x:sigh:

Back